03

Luke

After the show tonight- the curtains closed again and the lads grabbed their towels and wip their sweat off and I looked for Ashton.

By the time I saw him, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the side, "What the hell was that Ashton? Why didn't you tell me that my job was to be a stripper?" I asked, anger hinting in my voice.

Ashton chuckled and I just gave him a 'why-are-you-laughing' look, "Dude, I offered you job but you didn't let me finish and I thought you were willing to be a stripper so there you are, a stripper!" Ashton exclaimed.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair frustratedly, "Can we go back to those 3 days and replay it all over again so I could say 'no'?" I said.

"Luke, you need the money, right? All you need to do is dance while girls pay you. If they want you to come to them, just go and they'll pay you and you know what happens next." he winked.

My eyes widen, "No!" I shake my head, "I don't want to lose my virginity to some random girl because of this stupid job!"

He shake his head, "You don't want large money? Fine, then leave. We're not going to force you- it's your lost anyway." he was about to leave when I spoke once again.

"I'm sorry I just freaked a little." I said.

He laughed, "You call that a little? You were already flipping out, man." he laughed.

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm not used to have girls around me- ever since I started living on my own, I never meet up with any girls. I don't know what I'll do when sex intercourse appear." I sighed.

He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm smile, "Luke- it'll be just fine okay? I promise, all you need to do is relax don't let them know that you haven't experience anything in your whole life."

I smiled back and nod, "Thanks though." I chuckled softly, "But for the record, I did not like it when Calum pulled the sleeves off my shirt and opened my buttons."

"Now that you know- ask Michael for the shirts we're going to wear tomorrow night." Ashton said pointing at Michael who was talking to a girl. "Before he leaves with that girl tonight- ask for his number along with Calum so if you need anything from them you could just text them."

I nod and walked over to Michael as the girl excused herself, "Hey Michael." I greeted.

"Oh hey Luke- back at stage you were great. Not bad for the first timer around here." he complimented as I blushed, "You seemed to be experienced."

I laughed, "I'm sorry but I'm not." I said, "Look, I'm not going to talk to you for this long but I need your number. Ashton told me to ask you as well what to wear tomorrow."

He nod and grabbed my phone at my pocket without permission, "You need to buy a white polo, long sleeves again but this time we won't tore the sleeves and you'll be needing a tie." he said.

I nod, "Will I wear trunks as well tomorrow?" I asked as he give me back my phone.

"Yeah." he nod as the girl came back, "Got to go, mate. See you around. Calum's right over there." then the girl pulled his head and kissed him.

Damn. I looked over my shoulder and saw Calum talking to someone on the phone.

I went over to him and let him finish talking to someone on the phone. Once he was done I smiled, "Hey Calum." I greeted.

"Oh hey Luke, what's up?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I need to get your number." I said and gave him my phone and he typed his number.

"You were great back there, Luke. No wonder girls were looking at you like that." he chuckled.

"Are those girls were like that when you and the other started dancing?" I asked, randomly.

He laughed as he nod, "It's always like that when they see first timers." then a random blonde hair came up to him and whispered something, "See you around Luke." then he left.