02

here I am, ditching my new school, on the first day back. great.

I pull my thin hoodie closer to my body hoping for it to make me some what warmer.

I honestly don't know what came over me. well that's a lie, I know perfectly well what came over me. fuck why does this have to be so hard. why can't i have a normal life, a normal family.. why can't I just be a fucking normal person? my thoughts get disrupted when I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

I freeze. fuck how was I going to explain what happened back in the class? how did they even find me? what if I'm in huge trouble-huge trouble with the school means huge trouble with dad.. my thoughts get cut off yet again this time them tapped harder and clearing their throat.

my eyes look up to meet a unfamiliar pair of blue eyes. his smirk completely drops when he sees the state i'm in. well great.

"hey, hey, what's the matter cutie?"

did he, did he really fucking call me cute? no I must of mistaken him, I must have.. unless he's just trying to make me feel better?

"I-i-I I'm fine." I reply. really gabby.

"you're going to have to be a little more convincing than that.." he raises his eyebrow at me.

"I'm fine I p-promise"

"we've only met about 5 minutes and you've already broke a promise? that must be in a fucking world record book or some shit." he smirked at me. damn this guy has already got my attention and I don't even know his name.

"derik" he says, how did he.. how did he know I was thinking that? "you said your thoughts out loud." "that I have your attention and you don't know my name.."

shit shit shit I've already made a fool of myself. well fucking done.

"I-i-i'm sorry, don't h-hate me." was all I managed to choke up

"hey, don't say that, of course I wouldn't hate you babe." he says softly stroking my back.

"uh uh ok sorry"

"well come on then....?"

"gabby."

"well come on then luke let's go get you freshened up."

-

so here I am at 7pm, in deriks house, making out with him on his parents sofa. somewhere id never thought I be or doing for that matter of fact. should I really be trusting this guy? all i know about him is that he's a single child he likes american football and his names derik. you're such a slut gabby, making out with this guy you hardly know, what would mum think, she'd hate you. she'd fucking hate you.

all these thoughts make me pull away from Derek faster than I could process what was happening.

"gabby?" he says either annoyed or confused I can't really tell.

"I-I-I I'm sorry..."

"for what..?"

"I don't k-know i just I just-"

"gabby calm down, what's up? one minute you were trying to rip off my top and now you're acting scared of me? if you don't want to make out that's fine" he says more sympathetically which instantly calms me down a bit. "anyway gabby how about we get you home?" he smiles gently taking my cheek in his hand while giving me one last kiss before we make our way out to his car.

the ride was silent except from the humming from derek which was quiet peaceful. but I couldn't take my mind off dad and how angry he's going to be. it's 10pm after my first day of school and he's probably pissed out of his mind. all I can do if wait and find out what's going to happen. fuck.

we finally came to a stop outside my house, my heart beating fast and my mind swarming with thoughts like a busy bee hive but only to be distracted with derek basically shouting at me, saying were here.

"GABBY! GABBY WERE HERE."

"oh crap okay thank you Derek for... tonight and um the lift home." my cheeks blush violently while he just lets out a chuckle and a 'no probs' before kissing my cheek and dis-missing me from his car.

as I walk up the path to my front door my heart is beating out of my chest. hopefully I can sneak upstairs without him knowing and pull the trick saying I was here the whole time. which is a long shot but it's worth the try, right? I shakily grabbed the handle and quickly entered trying not to make a sound, but me having no luck the wind caught the door and slammed it shut behind me.

"GABBY LIGHTS GET HERE NOW." my dad screams from the kitchen. which I follow and go there immediately. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ITS 10 PM!"

"I-i-I was ... i-i-I got lost and a f-friend asked me to um hang out and I-I said ok and I'm s-sorry dad."

"WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR FUCKING STUTTERING GABBY." he says taking a lash to my face, making me yelp in pain stumbling back.

"WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY, CANT YOU TAKE A FEW HITS?!" he screams punching my face making me fall over, which he takes as an opportunity to let a few kicks to my stomach and ribs before leaving the house to get even more pissed as I just lay there sobbing out my pain unable to move.

what did I ever do to deserve this?

don't act like you don't know gabby. you know perfectly well why you deserve this.

a/n

okay hi guys I just wanted to tell you all that the more likes, comments and reads this gets the more I will update. but otherwise I will update when I feel like it (which is usually 3am in the morning when I can't sleep lmao)

I think that's all I had to say? but anyway I hope you enjoy the story and stuff bye love you all 😇

p.s sorry I don't edit my writing I think it's way too much effort and I'm super lazy so