01

gabby's p.o.v

the drive was painfully slow, my heart was still racing and my breathing was fast. what if every body hated me at the new school? what if I tripped in front of the whole class before even getting to say my name? what if I didn't fit in with any one?

my thoughts came to a stop when I realised I was parked outside west wood high school and my dad almost yelling at me to get out the car. I flinched as my dad raised his arm, me thinking the worst I thought I was about to get a whack I my head, me thinking the worst made my dad even angrier.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT GABBY?" he screamed at me obviously not caring teenagers and teachers were walking past the car glancing in every few seconds.

"w-what was w-what?" I stuttered hardly audible.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FLINCH YOU IDIOT?!"

"I-I-I um I don't know s-sorry dad"

"you better fucking be, now get out." he says sternly glaring at me as I step out the car my whole body shaking.

I rush to the main office as quickly as I can, wanting to get out of my dad's sight. when the door shuts behind me I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and slowly made my way to the woman at the front desk. she's gripping on the edges of her hair pulling down frantically while her eyes have a hint of desperation but anger in them while she skims through the words on the paper. I wonder what she's reading...

I take a deep breath and approach the lady who's anger must be growing by the expressions in her face.

"um hi, I'm new here, uh gabby lights, that's my name." I squeak

she glares up at me and slams down my time table, well damn she must be her time of the month, before I leave I glance quickly at the piece of paper she's gripping on to. all I can make out are a few words which just make me even more curios,

calum hood has...

as thoughts bubble up in my head i quickly let go of it and head to first lesson, physical education. well this should be 'fun'.

-

as I walk into the sports hall my teacher basically runs up to me asking if I'm gabby the new student and shouts the class to come over so I can introduce myself. no no no. my knees start shaking and it feels like I am going to puke any second.

"m-m-my na-names gabby and u-uh i-i-i like g-green day and uuh-"

"okay gabby that's enough" he says sighing, while hearing a few sniggers round the hall.

why me?

"just go get your kit on and we can start the lesson gabby." he says lightly feeling almost sorry for me?

"I don't have it sir." I whisper

"speak up, girl."

"I don't have it sir."

"well your going to have to borrow some then won't you gabs"

my heart falls to my stomach

gabs

gabs

only mummy called me that.

my eyes started filling up with tears knowing i couldn't hold them back, I sprinted out of the class and ran. I ran out of the school and as far away as I could.

A/N

this might be quiet confusing for you but I swear everything will clear up in the upcoming chapters!!!

ok hi guys so this is the first chapter and it's so short I kNOW IM SORRY SHOOT ME

hope you all are very happy and smiling because you have beautiful smiles :)