Chapter 10

"Hey so what classes are you headed to?" Glory asked us, us means Elle and I, can we be an item? Nein, maybe? Hopefully? I think today's last class is home Ec. or at least I should hope; I really want to take it easy after having math before lunch.

"I have home Ec." Elle says besides me, well this is amazing; I'm sharing another class with my princess.

"Me too!" Glory and I say at the same time. The wonderfulness just continues, now I can also be with Glory whom I had forgotten is still wearing my jacket. It looks good on her, makes her seem petite in a cute way (which she was, and shorter than my Elle who I think is around 1.6m or so). We finally reach the classroom, I want to sit with Elle and Glory but the arrangement is made in such a way that it's only 2 per table. This is when I spot Benny, he's motioning for me to go sit next to him; my aloneness savior.

"Hey man," he gives me one of those bro-handshake things then I sit down "did you know we have a new teacher?" Of course Jay does not know this, what happened to Miss Marilyn? Is the new teacher a lady or man? I'll see.

"Yo, dude do you know who it is?" Benny could possibly know if I ask him, he is giving me this information.

"Yeah it's a M-" before he can finish his sentence a badass looking girl walks in, she is fully equipped; leather-like shorts, black or a really dark blue shade heeled boots, a black crop that looked shredded at its ends which hung a little way after her bust; exposing here glowing brown abdomen the same way her long legs were exposed by her shorts. What actually entranced me were her eyes after she took of her shades; they were dark honey (that is more of a deep gold) iris band surrounding her dark pupil, it was all circled with an extremely faint red ring. They were the same eyes (excepting the shapes which were more like a catty thinness) that I've started liking to look at... So I turn to look at the only person those eyes can belong too; Elle.

"I'm looking for an Elle Matthew," she says looking around the class, after she spots Elle she points and makes a beckoning motion. I really wonder what is happening right now, Elle's just gathering the few books removed from the bag I had established was not Glory's. Glory waves goodbye then continued to do whatever it was she was doing, I just continue watching as the lady walks out then Elle follows behind her. I think that's a family member, the likeness is uncanny. Benny nudges my side then juts his chin towards the lady's retreating figure;

"I swear I thought that was our new teacher," honestly what teacher dresses like that? Although that would be cool

"Really Benny? How would a teacher dress like that?" My pointed look just makes him shrug as the presumably actual teacher walks in. In any case you were wondering the teacher was a man; Mr. Lenard or Lenny for short, he's cool, laid back and young (early 30 tops). Just like that the lesson flashed past; I know where everything is stored what to do in the case of multiple different emergencies, the rules (like always clean up your space and stuff after use) and after a Q and A session I know I can bring my own materials and work outside of class if needed.

"Jay, we're going to go for a night run today. Right?" Remember that trouble I talked about? This here was Ty asking for it as we walked to my baby. I need to carefully think about this; if I say no they'd go out by themselves and get in trouble, if I say yes I'll be just as wild as them, either option today is a full moon so we'd still all be really unsettled in the house. The best option is to probably say yes.

"Jay have you thought about it?" Cy asks me now as she startles a murder of seven crows . I hand her the books I was holding in my hands (from my locker after I left home Ec.) so I could search for my car keys, found them. I turn to take the books from her and smile; not any smile the creepiest one I could muster right now.