Chapter 4

You stood there in complete shock.

Levi and Eren were too.

'He confessed his love for her!?!?!?!' Levi thought.

Eren confessed to you, Levi was not happy about this, both men waited for you to answer. Well Levi isn't really a man right now.........oh whatever, back to the story.

"I...don't know what to say." you said.

"Y/n, ever since you said you wanted to help me get rid of the titans, helping me with my speech, and saving my life, I knew that you were the one, I want you to be with me Y/n." Eren reached out and grabbed your hand.

Levi was angry at Eren for confessing first, but he was also upset, he was going to speak, but he felt reluctant, without thinking he walked away, letting the two of you have a moment, he didn't even wait for your answer, because he knew you would say yes, you were too kind to say no.

As Levi walked through the empty hallways, he thought about you.

"Y/n....I'm sorry...I really did love you, you were everything to me."

As Levi mumbled to himself about you, he made his way to Hanji's lab.

"Ahh hey shorty, where were you, did you kiss Y/n how did it g-" Hanji immediately stopped when she saw how depressed humanity's strongest looked.

"Hey..Levi..what happened?" she asked.

Levi looked up at her with his sad cat eyes.

"I was too late Hanji, Eren already confessed to her." he said.

"Levi..."

Levi jumped on the couch and laid there.

Hanji didn't know what to do, but then....

"Hey Levi, I got something you need to read." She started searching.

"Hanji, does it look like I'm in the mood, I'm going to be stuck in this form forever."

"Well....ha...ha...heh, I'm gonna be honest with you Levi, you could've just kissed whoever, but I wanted to to think that Y/n was the only one who can break the spell!" Hanji confessed. 

"Well I'm outta here."

"WAIT!!!!! Before you put your cat lips on someone else, read this!"

Hanji then put a book on the table.

Levi saw it and got interested.

"Hanji, what's this?" Levi said examining the book.

"Well remember when you told me to clean Y/n's room because I made a mess."

"How could I forget."

"Well....I being the nosy person, went through her stuff and found this!" she said pointing to the book.

Levi sniffed the book "You mean this is.."

"Yup! This is Y/n's diary."

Levi was mad at Hanji for going through your stuff without permission, but he also wanted to read it.

"I already read it so I thought that you would read it too."

Levi stared at the book for a sec, then he opened it with his paws and began reading it.

After a while Hanji got impatient.

"Ugh, Levi gimme that your reading everything, I'll show you the good stuff!" Hanji started flipping through the pages.

"Hey four-eyes, I wasn't done rea-" Levi looked at this one page that you wrote.

Dear me,

I don't know when I should tell him, he's been on my mind all day. I'm going to train with him later, maybe I should tell him then, or maybe after the expedition. I honestly don't know, he might like someone else.

Levi chuckled, you wrote too much, he scanned through the page until he saw three words: I love him

He re-read the sentence.

I don't care what he says, I'm going to tell him someday, I love everything about him, ever since he saved my life on that one expedition and said he believed in me, my heart started pounding, I love him, I love you Levi.

Levi was in shock, or rather flattered on what you wrote.

He was confused, did you actually love him.

"You see Levi, your not the only one with feelings." Hanji said.

"I can't believe that she loved before I fell in love with her." Levi started to purr.

"Wait, how long has she had this crush on me?" Levi looked at the top of the page for the date.

His eyes widened.

"Three years, she liked me for three years......heh, that brat."

"Wow, that's a long dang time, LEVI, there's still time, you have to confess to her!"

"It's too late glasses, Eren already confess-"

"DON'T start with that now!!!!" Levi got startled by Hanji's sudden outburst his tail went up.

"Levi, every, and I mean every single day you would talk about her, you go around saying compliments to her, like how nice she is and how well she cleans the hallways, and how well she sings, you would never, ever stop talking about her.

When we were about to let her die during that expedition, you convinced Erwin to take her back home with us, like she meant something, you carried her with your injured arm, and you made it back, how could you say that it's too late, you can't let her go Levi, just tell Y/n that you LOVE HER!!!!!"

Levi, for the first time couldn't think on what to say.

"I....."

"Come on, we're going to find Y/n."

Wow, Hanji you are good, Thanks for reading guys!!😊

Well, what do you think might happen, will Levi find you?