Chapter 1

Levi was walking down the hallway following a crazy scientist, he didn't know what she wanted from him so he just agreed to do her weird experiment with her.

"Oi four-eyes, hurry up and tell me what I'm supposed to do because I still have some paperwork to get done."

"Oh don't worry, I'll tell you all the information you need to know when we get to my lab, kay shorty!" she said with excitement.

They finally make it to Hanji's lab and she explains to Levi what she's going to do.

"So you want me to sit here and wait so you can get the things you need, tch you should already be prepared, this is a waste of time."

"Oh no no no, just wait here and I'll 'get' the supplies, it won't take long!" with that said she left. Levi sat down and got comfortable, he saw some black tea already poured in a cup on the table, without thinking, he picked it up Levi style and took a sip.

He started feeling kinda weird, he felt dizzy and pain in his stomach, it was so painful he dropped to the floor. Then, POOF!!!!

Soon, Hanji came into the room.

"Hey Levi, I'm back 'with' the supplies for the 'experiment'!!!" she looked around but saw nothing, she soon started to smile.

"SO IT WORKED!!!!"

"HEY shorty!!!! Where are youuuuuu!!!!" she looked around the lab looking for him until she saw a black cat on the floor glaring at her madly.

"OMG!!!!! SHORTY YOU'RE SO SMALL AND ADORABLE!!!!" Hanji screamed.

Levi stares at her for a while and thinks 'this crazy woman!' then speaks.

"Get me out of this shitty-glasses." he ordered her.

"Okay okay, but, you have do one thing in order for you to change back." she tells him.

"Ohhhhh it's just one simple task to complete!" she said.

"What is it?" Levi asked. Hanji's smile got wider.

"So who is your crush?" she asked him.

"Tch, I'm asking you a question, how to get out of this mess!"

"This is how you get out of this mess, you my friend have to kiss your crush, and by crush, I mean Y/n!!!"

".........." Levi just stood there in shock. Sure it's true that he has a thing for you, but he wasn't sure if it was the right time. He was planning on telling you one day, but he never thought it would be today!!

"And why are you bringing Y/n into this?"

"Because it is the only way for you to confess, I've tried other ideas to get you two together but they never worked, it's either you miss my trap or Y/n does, or someone RUINS it!" she said.

"So you were the one who made Eren fall on top of her which was meant for me, out of everyone else it had to be him." Levi said.

"So you admit you were jealous when he fell on top of her!" Hanji said laughing at the blushing black cat.

"Don't worry about that right now, you need to go find Y/n, just kiss her and then BOOM, you'll be back to your cold self in no time!!"

Levi had to think about this for a while, he wasn't sure if this would work, or if you would return his feelings, but he didn't want to stay in this cat form forever, so he basically had no other choice.

"Alright, I'll do it, only because I need to get out of this cat form."

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Levi was now on his way to find you, and when he does, he's gonna have to kiss you.

Thank you for reading!😊