Chapter 11

"What!" Oliver screamed. "What do you mean, 'Sara's dead'? Who are you anyway?" Sara had always been so quiet about her backstory life, there was a lot that Oliver knew, and some that he didn't.

"I'm her sister, who are you?" Natasha glared up at him with tears in her eyes.

"You're Natile?" Oliver knew that Sara had a sister, but he didn't know who she was. And he certainly didn't think that this is what Natile looked like.

"It's Natasha," Nat was surprised that Oliver knew her real name, but Oliver would get used to calling her by this one. "And I asked you a question; Felicity who is this?" Natasha took a wild guess that it was Oliver, Sara would talk about him and Felicity would cry out his name in her sleep that Nat sometimes heard since Natasha's room was side by side with Felicity's.

"I'm Sara's...I'm her..." Felicity snapped her eyes in Oliver's direction thinking, Don't say boyfriend, please don't say boyfriend or lover, or anything along the lines of that, please, God, please... "I'm her friend. Was," Oliver corrected, then, he rethought it. "Wait, that's not possible, Sara can't just be dead."

Natasha shot up from the couch and put her face close to his. "I saw her get shot between the eyes, Oliver, do you think I'd prank someone about my sister dying? It's not a matter I take lightly!" Natasha yelled, her teeth clenched together along with her fist.

"Everybody just take a deep breath, okay?" Felicity squirmed between her friends and pushed them back. Oliver backed down first knowing that Natasha was Felicity's friend and a woman. It just didn't seem right to hit a girl still, even though most of the people he has been beaten up by have had lady parts. "What happened? Nat can you tell me?"

Natasha started off the story, and by the middle of it all Felicity listened to her phone ring on the counter. "Keep going, I'll only be a second," Felicity swept the phone up in her hands and checked the photo ID. "Who is this?" Felicity' voice was ground level full of anger.

"Felicity? What's wrong?" her voice was filled with concern on the other end of the phone.

"I asked you a question, who is this?" Felicity could feel the tears coming on. Felicity didn't hate Sara, she didn't really like Sara either but she thought of Sara as a close aquiantence and someone she could trust.

"It's me, Felicity, it's Sara, what's wrong?" When Felicity didn't answer, Sara went on. "Have you seen Nat? She's not picking up her phone and it's getting me worried," Sara voice was normal and Felicity listened to her talk like everything was fine.

"Sara?" Felicity felt a protective hand on her shoulder and she turned into it. "Sara where are you?" Felicity looked into Oliver's eyes and watched as his baby blues swirled with confusion and concern.

"I'm at the plaza, why?" Sara asked biting into an apple.

Felicity swallowed and when over to her tablet starting up the GPS in Sara's phone. "I'm coming to you, don't move - don't do anything, okay?"

"Wait, Felicity, what's wrong?" Sara looked around the plaza and wondered if she should be aware of something. "What's wrong, Felicity?"

"Everything is fine, Sara," Felicity cleared her throat and put a hand on Oliver's shoulder, telling him that she's leaving. "I'll be right there, don't move, okay?" Felicity shut the phone off and walked to Natasha.

"This is the GPS in her phone, I need you to tap into the surrounding camera's and tell me if she's really there, I'm gonna go meet Sara now."

"I'm coming with you," Natasha said gripping Felicity's arm like it wasn't up for discussion. "She's my sister and I just saw my worst nightmare appear in front of my face, I'm coming with you."