Chapter 1 - Everlasting Day ♥ (Tom Felton Fan Fiction)

PART 1

Sleep seemed to take over my body as I drifted into unconsciousness.

(10 Years Ago)

Today was my 7th birthday.

"Come here Emily!" shouted Mum with a wide smile plastered across her face.

I skipped happily towards her.

Suddenly, my eyes were covered by a pair of large, rough hands.

"Jake!!!!!" I whined. I tried to unattach his hands from covering my eyes, but he was just far too strong.

"Now now Jacob, let your sister go. She can look now," instructed Mum.

My eyes took a few moments to adjust to the bright light until a small gasp escaped my lips.

There, in front of me, was the biggest present in the whole world (or so I thought!).

Mum, Dad and my big brother Jake, were standing in the corner, smiling down at me.

The ushered me to go open my presents.

I slowly unwrapped the big present that was wrapped in Harry Potter wrapping paper (my favourite movie). Inside it, lay a large cardboard box.

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, I just ripped the whole cover off the hidden present, to find the item that I had longed for the most.

Screams echoed the hallway, as I jumped up and down squealing in delight.

A violin.

This was my own violin.

Finally, after a few years of hiring a undersized and bad quality violin, Mum and Dad had actually bought me a violin of my own!

Tears threatened to overflow. Mum, Dad and Jacob all came over to hug me.

"You deserve it, my precious daughter," praised Dad, "You really do deserve it".

~End of Flashback~

The beautiful morning sun woke me up as I gradually drifted back to reality.

I was lying in my comfortable bed in the middle of the boring old city country of London. I still hadn't gotten a job yet.

I got finished University a few years ago with a PHD in Music (violin) when I was just 20! Now, all I needed to do, was get a job. There aren't many of those available.................

Hey! Hope you like it! Please vote, comment, add to library and please fan? Thanks a lot! ;P <3