Chapter 3 - Meeting My Life

Hey guys, there is still more to this chapter, but there is a twist to this story, beware! P.S, Tom Felton is coming in this chapter soon, just keep reading! ;P <3

PART 3

(A few days later)

As the plane touched down to the airport, I was greated by the most beautiful sight of Leavesden, England.

Kelly met me at the airport and led me to the Warner Brothers Studios.

It was absolutely amazing!

The sight was breath-taking and had a very happy and magical atmosphere.

Once I stepped in the door, I was greeted by the a very busy scene, where they were obviously trying to direct a scene for the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

I recognised it instantly.

It was one of the very first scenes. Where Harry is negotiating about how to get into Bellatrix Lestrange's vaultl by bribing one of the goblins with Godric Griffyndor's Sword.

"Wow!" I said.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's absolutely amazing!" I replied, "I can't wait to start working here!"

There he stood, as perfect as I imagined and more handsome than I thought. Daniel Jacob Radcliffe.

He must have felt my gaze on him, because he turned around and smiled at me.

My day (luck) just couldn't have been better!

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey!" he replyed.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Busy as always," he says, while looking over his shoulder at everybody madly rushing behind him, getting ready for the next scene.

"Anyway, how are you?" he asks, "You're the new lead violin player I'm guessing," he said, pointing at my violin case which was strung across my shoulder.

"Yeah.........and good thanks. I can't wait to work here! I know it's going be great fun, especially with you....(I blushed a little) but I know it's also going to be hard work!"

He smiled a wide smile at me.

That just made my heart skip a beat!

Then, it happened.

He said, "I know we'll be great friends. I just know."

With that, he just walked away.

My heart rised. I knew this was the start to just another perfect life!

I sighed a long sigh, before I started to get ready for my first job.................

~NEXT DAY~

I had finally gotten my part of the music absolutely perfect.

Before, I had had some trouble with my timing, but now, I was all sorted. :)

Since it was my lunch break right now, I just decided to watch the actors do one of their scene.

It was Harry, Ron and Hermione as they land in the water when they drop off the dragon after they break into Bellatrix Lestrange's vault at Gringotts.

Everybody was quiet as the man said "CUT!"

Damn! I thought to myself, as I watched Daniel Radlciffe take off his shirt.

Phew! I was starting to get sweaty palms as he walked towards me.

"So, what do you think?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what quite to say.

Was he asking about the acting or him taking off his shirt?

"Um...... it was really good!" I replied.

"You really think so?" he said.

My face turned into a sneer.

"What? Why are you sneering at?" he questioned.

He saw me peering over his shoulder, so he turned around.

There stood Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). He was still dressed in his Slytherin robes, obviously getting ready for another scene.

"Hey Tom, this is........" Daniel started.

"Emily Rose," I finished for him, "I'm the new head violin for the Orchestra.

"Oh," he said. That was all he just said.

"DAN!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted the director.

"Sorry," Daniel said to me as he rushed off in the direction of the voice.

"So......" I said awkwardly.

We just kind of stood there in and awkward silence until he broke it by saying, "Why do you hate me so much?"

I just stood there like an idiot. How did he know that I supposedly "hated" him?

"I don't, I just don't like your character, Draco," I replyed to him.

"Well, at least we can be friends?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

Why did I just say that?

We had only just met each other, but there was something about him. Just something.

I knew this was just the beginning to an even greater life........

I hope you guys like this chapter so far, I will update again soon! That's a promise. What do you think? Please vote, comment, add to library and maybe fan? Thanks! ;P <3