Jacks Second Litter and Yusa Gets Wounded

Crow wakes up and gets ready for work "Jackie I'm off for work" he kissed his cheek, Jack purrs and slowly nods "okay" "call me if anything happens, if I don't pick up then I'm doing surgery on someone" Crow smiles and walks to work. "Okay" Jack yawns, Crow gets to work. Jack goes back to sleep, Crow clocks in and starts working on his patients. Jack sleeps, Jaden and Haou walks to their parents den. Jack whines, "dad are you ok" Jaden and Haou asked going into their parents room. Jack wakes up and nods, "you sure dad" the twins looked worried. "Yeah" Jack whimpers, "dad tell the truth you look like your in pain" Jaden said. Haou puts his hand on his fathers belly, Jack hisses feeling his water break.

Jaden and Haou's eyes widen "where's mom", Jack whines "at work" "we better get you to the hospital" the twin gets more worried. Jack whimpers and nods, Jaden and Haou helps their father off the bed and out the den. Jack hisses, Jaden and Haou walks Jack to the hospital. Jack whines in pain, Jaden picks Jack up and runs. Haou follows his brother, Jack whimpers. The twins run in the hospital "we need a doctor", Jack pants. A doctor runs to them with a bed, Jaden lays Jack in the bed. Jack whines, the doctors got Jack in a room "Dr. Atlas will be here in 2 seconds". Crow ran in "Jack are you ok the nurse said you and the twins were here", Jack whines "Its the pups". 

Crow nods and gets Jack ready for birth, Jack whimpers. "push babe" Crow told him, Jack pushes. Crow waits, Jack pushes and screams. Crow watches and waits, Jack pushes the baby halfway out. Crow pulls the baby wraps the baby and hands it to the nurse, Jack pants. Crow smiles and watches for the baby, Jack pushes again. Crow watches, Jack kept pushing. Crow watches for the baby, Jack pushes till it was halfway out. Crow pulls the baby out wrapping baby wrapping it in the towel handing it to the nurse and watches for the next baby, Jack pants. Crow smiles "we're almost done babe", Jack whines. Crow looks at him "what wrong babe" he looks worried, Jack whimpers "I can't do it" "want me to do a C-section" Crow asked getting the numbing needle and scalpel. 

Jack slowly nods, Crow gently sits Jack up in a sitting position and inserts the numbing meds into his lower back. Jack whines, "I'm sorry babe" Crow laid him back and felt where to cut and makes the cut and looks for the baby. Jack whimpers, Crow gets the baby out wrapping the baby handing it to the nurse and goes to find the last one. Jack pants, Crow gets the last baby out and wraps the baby handing it to the nurse and closes the wound. Jack whines, "its over babe you did great" Crow kisses his cheek. Jack whimpers, "babe you ok" Crow ask. Jack shakes his head "no more" "ok Jackie" Crow said, Jack closes his eyes. Crow smiles and goes to the pups, Jack falls asleep.

Crow goes to the nursery and saw a woman that didn't belong there and next to Jack's newborn pups "ma'am this is only for nurse's and doctors only" he walks to her only to be put a gun point, Jack sleeps. "ma'am put the gun down" Crow slowly walk to her only to get a bullet to the leg and he cries out in pain, the woman grabs the pups. Jack wakes up, "put my mates kids down" Crow growls running to her. The woman runs out of there, Crow runs after her pissed. The woman keeps running, Crow tackles her down. The woman tossed the pups, Crow gasped and opens his wings grabbing all of them before they hit the ground and holds them close and calls the police on the woman pinning her down. 

The woman growls, "I should rip your heart out, but I'm a mother and a father, and your not worth it" Crow growls and sees the police pull up. The woman tries to get away, Crow told the police what happened and they picked her up cuffing her and putting her in the car driving off and Crow walks back to the hospital. Jack went back to sleep, Crow goes back to the room Jacks in "Jackie" he limps to the bed holding the pups. Jack was still asleep, Crow smiles and lays the pups in the cribs and his injured legs gave out on him and he collapses to the floor. Jack ears twitch, Crow groans trying to get up. Jack sleeps, Crow collapses and blacks out from blood loss.