Honeymoon

-------Nicolette's P.O.V.------

"Yes! I found the ticket!" I yelled when I reached my dresser. I snatched the ticket and held it in the air. Liam picked my bags up and carried them to the door.

"We can actually go..." Liam trailed off. He held my waist and I winced at the pain. He had forgotten my waist was cut up in the huge storm that we had. It was getting better, but I had to watch it. Liam kissed me while cupping my face.

"I'm excited, Li," I admitted. I hugged his waist and rolled my suitcase out the door. I threw my bags into the taxi and got into the back. Liam carried the rest of the luggage into the trunk and sat right next to me. The driver pressed a button, and a wall slid down to give us some privacy. My head rested on his shoulder and his arm was holding me lightly. I fell asleep on this long car ride to the airport.

"Babe, we're here..." Liam shook me and repeated the same thing. Shaking my head, I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light.

"Let's go then," I said while yawning. Once we reached our gate to the plane, I looked back to say my final goodbyes. Aruba was far, far away, and I'd miss everyone. Only a week and a half until the boys went on tour...I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Liam held my hand and walked into the plane. He smiled and asked, "Sleepy?"

"Yes," I replied, stretching. He lifted my bag into the holder and slammed it shut. Liam sat next to me and held my hand. I liked planes, but I was always afraid of something.

"Please buckle your seatbelts as we prepare to take off, thank you!" The flight attendent commanded nicely. Everyone buckled and tried to get comfortable in their chairs. Liam mimicked the woman's high-pitched voice and I giggled when we saw her listening to us. She glared at him, making an ugly face.

The plane excelerated quickly and started down the runway. I sat back and hugged Liam's arm. He pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead. I, once agian, fell asleep.

-------Liam's P.O.V.------

She breathed heavily while sleeping. I just held my arms open and rested my head on hers. This would be a long ride, but I didn't mind with Nicolette. I got really bored after my iPod died of playing Temple Run and Angry Birds. I sighed deeply and tried braiding Nicolette's hair.

"Hmm?" She groaned. Her voice was hoarse and tired. I could tell that she was really sleepy.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I whispered into her ear. She smiled and poked my ribs lightly.

"Very funny." She replied, messing up her hair with her palm. I straightened it out and laughed when she made her face.

Everyone else was asleep on the plane, and after fifty games of go fish, blackjack and poker, we decided to be bored. I pulled out my headphones and turned on her iPod. We listened to her playlist, full of everything.

Then, we both fell asleep. I dreamt of something bad that was happening and I couldn't do anything to help. I woke up blinking rapidly so the dream would end. I noticed that Nicolette's head was rested on the window instead. I got up and walked around, glancing at the different people on the plane.

When I sat back down, I didn't realize how long I had slept. I had gotten ten hours of full sleep, meaning we only had three or four more hours left. Finally, this plane ride was going to end. Thankfully, after those long hours, Nicolette woke up and the plane started to land. Once we were off the plane, we uncovered the door and saw the beautiful blue sky and the shining sun.

"Wow..." was all Nicolette could gasp. Aruba had the best weather, and we knew it'd be something we wouldn't forget.

Our car got there and drove us to the hotel on the beautiful beach. Right away, we walked to the pink sands of the beach. I laid out a towel when we decided to sit. Nicolette had her sunglasses on, tanning. I picked them off of her face and ran with them.