Counting Down...

Day after day was killing me with suspence. Liam had been so weird lately, it's like he was slowly backing up and finding someone new in himself. I seperated dress after dress, not finding one to my liking. Not one of the dresses was suprising me, and nor did they flatter me. I sighed in frustration and left the tiny dress shop. Why couldn't there be just a few I liked? Why was I so weird that a regular dress didn't please me? I started my car and headed home to make Liam some dinner. Obviously I wasn't in a very good mood since, well, I've been searching since I said I'd marry him. I pulled into the driveway and Liam's car was...gone? I drove over to Niall's. No Liam. Louis'? No Liam. Harry's? Nope. I checked everyone, even my friend's houses! Then I drove to the studio to find Liam's car parked in the front. I'm not happy when I stepped into that building. I walked into the studio where he was sitting with his head being held by his hands. His hair was scruffy from combing his fingers through it.

"Li?" I said quietly as I became overly worried about what he was feeling. Anything could've happened.

"Oh hi, beautiful." Liam turned and tried to play a smile. I sat down right next to him and looked into his sad brown eyes.

"What's wro-"

"Please, babe, listen, I love you and I don't want to screw this up! I mess up basically everything and you just can't leave me." He pleaded with tears in his eyes.

"Liam, what's going on? I never said that. Please, stop. Don't cry, okay? Uhh...I love you too. Your not doing anything wrong, trust me. I thought you were just...backing away." I confess. My face turned to his hands, which were clasped together. He was so nervous, but why?

"What have I done? Nicolette, I'd never back away from you. That's what I thought you were doing. I coudn't let you go, ever." His arms found my waist, he pulled me in to hold me. "You've been so busy with your dress dilemma and your nail appointments, and hair accessories, I didn't think you cared anymore."

"How could you say that? I'm making our wedding perfect!" I raised my voice, not knowing what I was saying at that point. I broke away and started to pace back and forth, in front of him. He knew I was in a mood.

"You're making YOU perfect." He emphasized on the 'YOU'. I stood in shock, we both, we're in this together! I huffed in annoyance.

"Liam, we're in this together and there's nothing we can do about that...unless, we call off the wedding. Do you want that? Li, please don't keep it from me. I don't want to be humiliated and distrusted infront of my entire friend and family panel."

"See? There you go agian! You don't want to be humiliated! Because I'm not in this picture, am I? All you're saying is you, you, you!" He raised his voice. "I'm staying at Niall's tonight. We'll finish this after a good rest. I can't argue on a bad mood."

"Li-"

"Don't just decide none of that happened. I'll ring you tomorrow morning." He mumbled and walked out. I sat there and cried. It was over. I knew it wouldn't be this perfect. For now, those invitations we sent out two weeks ago, were invalid.

-----Liam's P.O.V.-----

"Liam, you can't blame her, she's a girl." Megan explained over the phone. I was still up at 2:30 AM, and I couldn't stop thinking on how I could've saved that conversation. It wasn't always about her, I just had to have some sort of an arguement to get my anger out. Earlier that day, I just realized how time was flying, I just wanted to stop time before something happened that shouldn't. But, I couldn't say that because I'm an idiot.

"Megan, I've messed it up. Tell me, is she alright? Did she visit the club or something?" I asked worried.

"She's fine. Just upset, Liam. She's at home, in bed, where you should be. Tell Niall I said hi, alright?"