{ FIFTY-FIVE }

CHAPTER 55 | Freedom

Seriously, a big thank you to you all beautiful readers!!! I was so shocked to find that this story reached the #1 place in gay, homosexual and bxb, I don't know what happened there but suddenly this story is nearly 8000 reads. Thank you all, I'll try to update more frequently. Enjoy this little filler chapter ♥️

ZACK'S P.O.V.

Despite the speech or whatever you want to call it that I gave in front of the entire school last Friday, Mark was still very insecure and afraid of returning to that place after the humiliation he received. I understood him. I knew that not everyone had gotten the message and even though I tried my best to take all the shit out of their ignorant heads, not all of them would go all friendly and accepting with him. And from what my Marky bear told me, he wouldn't be able to handle more insults, not even the weird looks. But Mark couldn't simply ditch school for the rest of his days, that's why I decided to propose something to him that would benefit the both of us: I told him to change to afternoon classes with me.

Not only we would be able to spend more time together, but also because I noticed that people who attended classes in that schedule were a bit more... Nice, respectful, accepting. I know it because there's a semi popular guy in that class named Zachary who is openly bisexual, and everyone is cool about it. There's also a couple of two girls who are always showing affection to each other and everyone is cool too. When I told this to Mark, the idea of changing classes became more appealing to him. He looked so happy about being around people who would accept him the way he is and wouldn't insult him.

It wouldn't be the first time he would be with me in those classes. Those few times that he spent my classes with me he didn't do his work and used fake names, which was funny. But now he would be an official student in that schedule and would have to do all of his work.

Although I must say, afternoon schedule sucks. I mean, I'd rather go to school in mornings and have the rest of the afternoon free, but now it's the other way around. I've spent some months in those classes since the time I faked my death and I still haven't gotten used to that schedule. But now that Mark will be sharing those classes with me, I think I will get used pretty easily.

The feeling of waking up on a Sunday morning, listening to the birds signing outside and feeling the texture of a pair of soft lips kissing my own was the most wonderful thing ever. Even though my brain was already awake, I pretended to be still sleeping, only to continue listening to Mark's soft voice telling me to wake up, at the same time he placed kisses on my face and lips.

"Come on, baby." He whispered in my ear, kissing around it and sending a nice shiver down my back. "Wakey wakey."

We had created a new rule for every day: whoever who woke up first in the morning, had to wake the other one with a kiss on the lips. Almost like a fairytale. That's what Mark was doing as he seemingly was the one who woke up first and now had to do the same to me by using that pair of cotton candy lips that were impossible to ignore.

I finally gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck when I felt his lips brushing against mine, returning the kiss by pressing mine further into his. It took him a bit by surprise, but then I felt him kissing me back.

"Finally." Mark said with a smile. "I was starting to fear that my kisses had lost their power to wake you up."

"They didn't. I just wanted to keep feeling them." I answered, brushing my fingers over the small beard on his cheek.

"Then let's keep feeling them more." He said, bringing his lips back to mine as he started to kiss me with more intensity. He pressed his bare chest against mine and I threw the sheets away from his body, so I could please my hands with the muscles on his back. We started moaning when our tongues joined our kisses and Mark started to move his hips to hump his crotch over mine beneath our tightening boxers. We didn't even care if we had just woken up and we were kissing already.