11

Holy moly! I seriously can't believe this is the last chapter. I've gotten pretty attached to this story so I really hope you all enjoy it!

(Pansy's POV)

"What do you mean?" I ask Hermione.

Potions was cancelled today because Seamus accidently set Snape's desk on fire again. So me, Hermione and both of our friend groups are hanging out in the Great Hall for this period.

"You heard what we said!" says Hermione, "We're going to throw a party! To celebrate!"

"To celebrate what exactly?"

"Us! Harry and Draco! Ron and...well...To celebrate everyone! I mean, come on, we've pretty much finished the year!"

"What do you mean? We still have more than two months of school left" Goyle chimes in.

"Okay, whatever!" Says Harry, "We don't need an excuse to party!"

He's got a point, and it would be nice to finally be able to dance with Hermione. Since we've told everyone about us, there are just little things I notice that I didn't even know I missed, when we were dating in secret. For example, Hermione passes love notes to me in class now.

"Y'know, Harry," I say, "We're gonna get along great! Let's party, witches!!!"

I think I've unleashed some part of Mione, because when I smile back at her, she's already got a clip board and is making a "To Do" list for the party. Merlin, she's adorable.

It doesn't even need to be said that it'll be in the room of requirement.

I can't help but feel like I'm in a romance novel right now. Every time Hermione tucks one of her curls behind her ear, my heart melts just a little bit. It's kinda funny. I read Romeo and Juliet over last summer. I remember thinking it was all such rubbish, the whole "true love" thing...but now I'm here... and I finally understand how they feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three days of hectic and mostly useless planning. The Gryffindors are definitely taking the whole thing much more seriously than the Slytherins but tonight is the night!

At first, we wanted it to be the biggest party in Hogwarts history, but after a more in depth conversation about the topic, we voted on "Close friends only". Ron said that it would be better to have fun with people we like than to have fun with people we barely even know.

We put it to a vote and Vincent was the only one who voted against it... but that's just because he's hooking up with some Ravenclaw who nobody likes.

I'm on my way to the room right now. Technically the party doesn't start for almost an hour but Ron and Harry asked me to come early to help set up. Something in my gut tightens because You don't need to set anything up in the Room of Requirement. It's fine...maybe they just want to talk?

When I get to the room, both the boys are sitting on a couch talking. Ron notices me first, he hits Harry in the shoulder to get him to stop talking. "Come sit, Pansy."

I walk over and sit on the white leather couch next to them. "Hey guys... what's going on?" I ask, trying my best to smile and not show my extreme fear and uneasy feelings. "Oh don't stress about! We just wanted to talk about Hermione."

My shoulders loosen a little, this can't be too bad if it's about Mione. "Sure, what about her?"

Ron looks at Harry then back at me, "We all want the best for her, all three of us..." Harry picks up after Ron, "And don't get us wrong! We totally support your relationship but... as Ron said, we want the best for her. Pansy, we mean this in the most friendly way possible, if you hurt her, we'll kill you."

I can't help but crack a grin. "Same goes for you two!" I say. "Aw, look at as getting along!" chirps Ron. We're all laughing now and honestly, this isn't what I expected when it came to Hermione's friends but I definitely like this better than the stupid and pointless rival between our houses.

Hermione walks in, Luna and Ginny trailing behind her. I give Mione a quick peck on the cheek before her and Luna go to get dressed into their party clothes.

I'm wearing my black jean shorts with my signature fishnet leggings underneath and Doc. Martens. On top, is actually one of Hermione's navy tops she let me borrow. I normally don't put much effort into my makeup but you'll rarely catch me without a dark lipstick and a little mascara.

Millicent always makes fun of me for saying I don't care about my appearance but then I spend an hour getting ready in the mornings.

People are slowly trickling into the room. Blaise, Draco, Crabbe and Millicent just walked in. Most people are already dressed in their "party attire" as Hermione calls it, but I guess she needed Luna and Ginny to help her get dressed.

At that moment, Hermione steps out from the back room in her outfit and I think my jaw literally dropped to my feet. "Holy shi-"

"What do you think?" Hermione asks.

She's wearing a high wasted velvet ruby mini skirt and a v-neck cropped shirt that matches on top. Half of her hair is tyed back in a neat bun on the top of her head and she's wearing a bright red lip. Bloody hell.

"Well? What do you think?" She asks again.

"You look... Merlin, there isn't even a word to describe it. Hermione you look amazing."

Her cheeks flush a little and she topples down onto the couch next to me, crossing her legs on top of my lap. "So do you. I love you, Pans."

"Get a room, you two!" Shouts Dean. "He's right!" I say, "We came here to party, so let's party!"

The room erupts with music, laughter and dance. I leap up the couch and grap Mione's hand, twirling her in a circle as she stands.

"What do you say, Granger, you wanna dance?"

"As long as it's with you, my love."

"That's cheesy, even for you Granger!" I laugh.

"Oh no, you're right! Can you still love me?"

"Oh, Hermione, I could try as hard as I want, but I could never not love you."

AHHHH that's all folks! I can't believe this it! Thank you so much to every single one of you who read and voted on Kept in the Shadows! I poured so much into this story and it truly means everything to us that y'all read it. I love these characters so much and I can't wait to continue to write this wonderful universe. Until next time, we love y'all,

xoxo <3 -Snowbazxtracob