Prologue

It was a peaceful day. Psych! It was an absolute disaster! There were so many villain attacks that Class 2-A just couldn't seem to take a break.

First, there was a new villain group, attacking at Central Park. They called themselves Justice, or something like that. Most of the goons were there. The students that went to go help were Toru, Midoriya, Iida, Tokoyami, and some others.

Then, there was a villain with a bomb. He was trying to blow up a nearby middle school. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, and Kirishima took care of them.

And another attack happened in town. It was some sort of villain with a bubble quirk. That one was weird. Bakugou, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero took him down easily.

When all seemed fine, BAM!! There was another villain attack! They just couldn't seem to get a break that day. The dreadful, horrifying, humiliating day.

Finally, it was time for the final showdown between those losers' boss. His name is Brochichi The Great. (My nickname for my friend.) His quirk was unknown as he wasn't registered.

The heroes fought long and hard, and finally they defeated him. Psych again! He opened up a portal which shocked the students and pro heroes.

People fell out of the portal. People. They hit the ground, seemingly unharmed as the portal wasn't too high up. But all the children seemed to be passed out.

Right after, Brochichi The Great.... ran away like a pussy ass bitch. And he left these people in their care. They didn't even finish him off! No! He left! He won!

Eventually, the kids were brought to U.A. Nezu had them all placed in a huge room at U.A. No one could understand why these children were in the U.A uniforms but not be registered in. Not where they came from. It was odd.

The students were all dismissed eventually so the pro-heroes could figure out what happened. The students talked and had fun in the dorm room for a few hours. It was all interrupted when Aizawa entered the building.

He had all of them follow him back to the room, where all the children from earlier were. Most of the children were awake by that point in time and seemed to be in mint condition. But what came out of Aizawa's mouth next shocked all of class 2-A.

"Students. Meet your kids from the future," Aizawa introduces and motions to the room full of kids.

"WHAT?!"

Sorry that the prologue is so short! Didn't know what to put in it. I'm still taking ocs. They will be closed once I make chapter one. Until next time! Bai~!

~Crystal Out! 💜