Oc Form And Other Info

I have decided! I am making an oc book! But it does relate to a fandom. The oc book is for the bnha fandom. That might actually be surprising since, I have never mentioned liking My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia. But yes! I will be doing that.

The plot of the story is this:

What happens when a villain has the quirk to go into other universes? Well grab some of the kids from the other universes and bring them into their universe! Follow the adventures of class 2-A as they have to deal with their children.

Not all the children will be from the same universe. For example: If someone has a tododeku child and another has a bakudeku child, then those children will NOT be in the same universe. This is to avoid me having to tell people that they can't have these two characters since one of those characters have been chosen already.

So all ships are welcomed. I enjoy ships. Also the setting is during their second year. Not the children, the actual characters. And Shinso is replacing Mineta in this story because Mineta sucks.

So yea. Here is the form thingy!

Name:
Nicknames:
Age:
Birthday:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Parents (Please put the parent you want to be the dominant first. That way I know who's last name to go with.):
Personality:
Flaws:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Looks:
Quirk (must be something like their parent):
Hero Costume:
Hero Name:
Physical Strength: /10
Mental Stability: /10
Shall this oc get a crush?: Yes/No
Fear:
Side: Hero/Villain
Hobbies:
Talents:
Moral Alignment:

Have any questions, just ask me. Also please suggest a title! I can't think of anything! Until next time!

~Crystal Out! 💜