Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Emilia sat stunned, not only had he done things to her that only in her darkest deepest dreams she ever thought of, he touched her in the most intimate of ways, he made her feel things that she had never ever thought possible.

She was disgusted with herself, disgusted that he did what he did and her body received the pleasure. She was bound to eternity in hell... How could she so easily succumb to the pleasures of the body?

Joshua scared her beyond anything... Not only could he hurt her physically she learnt that emotionally he would scar her without giving it another thought.

He seemed so interested in touching her, she did not understand it, but seemed really like he needed to have some part of her. Despite wanting to be sin free, and holy and not fall for temptation, she found it hard to dismiss the way her body was responding to him.

He was bad news, that she was certain of, she knew that she was pushing his buttons, she understood that he had taken her in to save her from Marco and whatever fate would befall her... But now what? Who would save her from him? From herself?

She was a burden in his life, and the longer she remained with him the more she began feeling things that should be locked away... She would burn in hell for what he had awakened in her.

No idea whatsoever what made Joshua lose his head with those gentlemen, they only asked her to join them. She thought they were nice and maybe needed company, no idea why he hurt them. She did learn however that he was a very strong man... Very very strong.

After driving like forever he pulled up at a very nice looking place, this was not the mansion... He parked the car, grabbed their bags and opened her door to follow him out. Cat ran outside, boy she was pretty, her eyes were the color of emeralds sparkling in the sun. She ran and embraced Joshua, then she turned to look at Emilia as if not recognizing her, it took her a moment. "Emilia?" She asked shocked.

"Hello Cat, nice to see you again." Cat shook her head and embraced her also.

"Oh my god, I so did not recognize you, please come in," she said walking inside the manor type place. It had a huge bed and breakfast sign hanging at the front door. The view was spectacular. Joshua pushed her in gently by touching the small of her back, Emilia tensed, she did not want him to be near her.