Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Six months on and Emilia was still with Joshua. He had to hide her, apparently he was not the only assassin after her, many had been dispatched. He had his guard Ed look after her for most of it. He seemed to be over having her around.

She was forever causing chaos and havoc, some times meaning to do so, other times just happening coincidently. He had given away her nuns outfit, that day at the mansion, Cat had offered her a change of clothing, Joshua being the impatient man that he was did not allow her to retrieve it. Said he never wanted to see it again.

Instead, he went and purchased clothing for her, fitting denim jeans which she had no choice but to wear and fitting tops... Of which she refused to wear... She would wear his tops, so that they did not sit onto her body and reveal any part of her. It was all very strange as it was to be wearing clothing that fit her like a second skin. He had also purchased her dresses of which she still had yet to wear.

She noticed as the six months passed he was becoming more and more short with her. He hated that she spoke, or looked around or even breathed most of the time. Always assuming she was up to no good.

Most of the times she was up to no good, still he could be a little more pleasant. Ed the guard that looked out for the most was a big man. Very good looking, he was hard on her too. But admittedly she did give him a hard time. She would try to escape all the time, she would ask him to stay outside as she went for a walk... He always had to look for her especially because she always did attempt to flee.

At first he would search for hours she would be high up on a tree watching him look everywhere for her, again and again. Joshua would come home and look straight up and find her.

She would be locked in the room for misbehaving. Ed the great big dobber would call Joshua and complain that she was being difficult. So Joshua would have to drop whatever he was doing and would come and see to finding her, or getting her unstuck, or just fix up whatever situation she found herself in.

This was worse than her living in the Abby, at least there she was able to go and come without anybody knowing. She really did not think anybody was searching for her, maybe they had forgotten about her and about what she witnessed.

Joshua never told her anything, he hardly ever spoke to her, only to yell at her. She spoke to Ed a lot. Even though he was given direct orders not to talk to her, she would talk to him anyway... Especially when Joshua was away.