Part 17

Ariana's P.O.V.

Me and Antoine where at a bar here in Fiji Islands. To be honest, I'm not too fond of the alcohol like Anto is, but I must admit that today was an exception.

Well, I drunk a lot and by that I mean that I had no idea about what I was doing. That's why I messed up.

You see, it is very serious to control how much you drink, or else you're gonna do something that you'll regret.

While I was searching for Anto, this man came up to me and... well... how do I put it... he... grabbed my... butt. Of course I slapped him right across the face and left the place. The bar was nearby a beach so I decide to go there and sit by the sea.

When I reached there, I sat down on the sand and watched the moonlight. However, a few meters away from me was a couple kissing. I felt very awkward and that's why I got up to leave. Therefore, when I had done so, I realized that this man was my best friend. Antoine Griezmann.

As a matter of fact of how much I had drunk, I done something that I would never done sober. I went over there and I shout at him;

"Antoine! What the hell?" He immediately pulled away from that chic and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ariana, please let me explain..." I cut him off by slapping him. Man, what's wrong with me today?

I run away to mine's and Anto's bungalow and buried my face in my pillow. After a few minutes I heard the door open, which meant that Anto's back. I didn't look up at him. I just wiped my tears away and got off my bed to go to the bathroom. However before I reached the door, he grabbed my wrist and said;

"Why the hell did you slap me Ari?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"What do you mean? You had no right to do this! I am your best friend not your boyfriend." He told me furious.

"No you're not my best friend. Not anymore! Can you not understand what you put me through? How can I make you see that I care about you... that I... I..."

"You what, Ariana?" He whispered as he approached me.

"I...  I..."

"Say it." I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"Say it, love. Don't be afraid."

"I love you." And with that he crushed his lips on mine.

Well... that was a hell of a night, yet it became better afterwards...