Part 9

Ariana's P.O.V.

When I approached Antoine's hotel room, I opened the door only to find him in the bathroom throwing up. Then I kneeled down besides him.

"Anto..." I whispered after a while.

"She broke up with me." He cried. I immediately hugged him, caressing his back.

"It'll be okay. I promise." I said as I felt tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"No, it's not. I know it very well. I loved her Ariana. Have you ever love someone that much that you don't care about anyone else except you and your love one? No, you haven't. You can't tell me that everything's gonna be okay, because you don't know how I feel right now." He sobbed.

Little did he know that I know how he is feeling at the moment. Little did he know that my heart is broken into millions of pieces. Little did he know that I've lost my whole world years ago.

"No, I don't." I said.

"Please Ariana, leave me alone." He begged me.

"I will, but only if you promise me that you will not do anything stupid."

"Ari-"

"Promise me! Or else I'm gonna stay here until we have to go back home." I cut him off.

"I promise." I approached him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't disappoint me Antoine." I hugged him and left.

End of Ariana's P.O.V.

I'll never disappoint you, my love.