Perfect or not: Harry Styles

I looked up and still couldn't get over the view, no matter how long I stared at it. The stars were out tonight, really, really out. You could see every single one, and they acted as a spotlight on me and Harry.

We were laying on my father's truck, our eyes focused on the dark sky above us. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I said. My dark hair was strewn behind me so that it wouldn't annoy my neck, and when I turned a piece of it fell into my eyes.

"Same. Well, except for you of course," Harry said, his sweet, deep voice melting into my ears.

"Shut up," I said, giggling slightly. Harry was able to make me feel like that. Electrocuted. Powerful. Beautiful. A breeze came by and I closed my eyes and let the wind rustle my hair and when I opened them I saw Harry staring at me, his green eyes glowing in the dark.

"You know, I have this saying. 'A real girl isn't perfect, and a perfect girl isn't real'. For a while, after I met you, I thought that I was wrong. A perfect girl does exist. But then I got to know you...and I think that I fell in love with your flaws just as much as I did with your perfection. Those flaws, they makes you perfect. To me."

That was the deepest thing that I had ever heard him say.

"Harry..." I said, because I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"I mean it," He replied, and I felt like he was looking into me. He had that tendensy, and it made me feel like the world was spinning.

"Seriosly, you are the most amazing freakin guy on the planet," I replied, and scooted closer to him, putting my hand on his warm, slowly moving chest and kissing.

"Well, that's what I do," He replied in between kisses.

I thought about us. Harry Styles and me, a regular, everyday girl. How would that happen, how could I get that lucky? That's what I thought about every night and couldn't figure out. I thought, this had to be a dream or something, that the next morning I would wake up and he wouldn't be there. But I didn't know what I would do if that happened. I could barely go a day without seeing Harry. So I knew when he went on the tour next summer....I didn't know, acutally. I didn't know how I couldn't turn over in the morning to see him sleeping, his breath steady and his curly hair a mess.

I looked up at the stars some more.

"Why don't you come with me?" Harry suddenly asked, and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"On the tour next summer," He said. "You could come to every concert, travel the world with us, stay backstage. And I could bring you out on stage during some of the songs...."

"Harry," I said, and felt my eyes getting wet. I was a geek sometimes. "That would be the most amazing thing in the world. But would your management even let me do that? I don't want to distract you from your work."

He let out a laugh and showed his cute dimples. His eyes reflected the stars up above, and I wanted to take a picture and make this moment last forever.

"Please, management would love that," Harry said. "It would make the fans go CRAZY. And I want you to distract me from my work. Your the one that inspires me every day, when I see your face I fel like I could sing to the whole world about you. I always see your face when I sing, and I would be amazed if you were actually there."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I leaned against him and stared up at the stars.