A drive with Niall: Niall Horan

Hey, I know that this is yet another Niall one, but everyone just seems to want him hhaha so if anyone wants someone other than Niall next, ask meh and i will!(:

I sat on steps of my house, waiting for the familiar expensise car to pull up and take me to school. It was really mixed emotions. I wanted to see my boyfriend, Niall Horan, but I didn't want to go to school...

The car pulled up.

I stood up from the steps and walked outside with my backpack in hand. Niall was driving, not Paul, which sometimes happened. His hair was spiked up like it was at the VMA's and he was in his red polo that I loved soo much. "Hey, babe," he said to me as I got in the car.

"Hi," I said as I settled in his car.

Niall began to drive, and almost instantly I realized that we weren't going to the school. "Nialll...." I said slowly, "Where are we going?"

He grinned, "You'll see."

"But Niall..I have clases."

"I took care of it, TJ. No need to worry."

Ehhh, sometimes I forget that he's famous and can "take care of things" like that.

"Okay," I said, sitting back in my seat and playing with a piece of my long, dark hair. I sat forward and turned on the radio, then began to sing and rolled the windows down. Waaaaay better than school.

Eventually Niall stopped and pulled into a parking lot. "Where are we?" I asked, becasue it didn't look familiar at all. It was a large, grey building that kind of looked like a warehouse.

In responce to my question, Niall pulled me to him and placed one warm hand over my eyes, sheilding me. "I'll lead the way."

So we walked in like that, his arms wrapped around me and covering my dark eyes from the world. I heard a ding as the door opened and then some excited talking. Da fudgeee?

"Okay, TJ. Open your eyes," Niall's voice said in my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes, which grew wide as they took everything in. Everyone I cared about was here. My friends, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn, Baby Lux, my mom, my father, my cousins, my friends from school who I wasn't even all that close to, even Paul was there.

And they were all surrounding a cake that read: HAPPY 16th BDAY TJ!

Oh, yeah. It was my birthday today. Hah hah.

I squealed and turned around to kiss Niall sharply, who grabbed my waist to keep us from toppling over. "Thank you," I whispered in his ear.

"Happy Birthday."