Chapter 3

ADRIANS POV*

I couldnt believe that was my ex-wife that was dancing and singing. I didn't even know she could sing let alone dance. I guess I wasn't the only person keeping secrets in the relationship.

When she was done she asked anyone if they had questions. I knew most of the answers exept for where she lived before she came here. I decided I should ask her something that would probably hit a nerve.

I put my right hand up and waited for her to pick me but she was answering other questions. My hand got tired so I tried putting my left hand up but I couldn't. I remembered Britney was still attached to my arm so I put my right hand back up because I knew I would have to pry Britney's hands off which will take quite a while with how tight she was holding me.

I realised Britney's hand was up as well. Ariana chose her. Britney dared her to do a twerking challenge. I realised Ariana has a very nice ass she wasn't really trying while Britney was full on, I had to close Rachael's eyes because im pretty sure Angel will not like to hear that her daughter saw that.

Ariana won and now it was finally my question.

"Tell everyone the secret that you are keeping"

----ARIANA'S POV--

OMG did he know about the kids.

How did he find out?

"Wh-what secret?"

"How about I tell everyone Ariana over here is my ex-wife and I divorced her because she is a gold-digger"

I heard gasps coming out of peoples mouth and I'm pretty sure you could see steam coming out of my ears

"HOW DARE YOU IM NOT A GOLD DIGGER THE REASON WE GOT DIVORCED WAS BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT THING ON YOUR ARM THAT I CALL A SISTER THAN THE NEXT DAY I CAUGHT TOY CHEATING ON ME WITH MY OTHER SISTER WHAT GIVES YOU A RIGHT TO CALL ME A GOLD DIGGER."

I got my bag and walked to Adrian punching him before I walked to my Bugatti and drove off.

---------------------------------------

AN

HEY GUYS I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT IM VERY BUSY. I SAID I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD AFTER NEXT WEEK BUT I FOUND TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER.

IM THINKING OF CHANGING THE TWINS COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL CHOOSE THE CUTEST ONE

ARIANAS CAR ------------(ITS HOT)------>

THANK YOU :)