Chapter 13

Plot twist people. Sorry for the short notice but I thought of something else that can happen and I'm like why not. I'll introduce another hot guy later 😝 But if you don't want that to happen,must comment and I'll go back to the main plot line.

*************
"Shush! If you become any more louder we'd get caught!" I scream at Michael.

Michael has decided to upgrade his status from moral support to hacker. He's snuck into her house but he is making a lot of noise. Apparently, he's really good at hacking so we're making him hack into her security system so we don't get caught again. Yup. Again.

>FLASHBACK<

"Andrew don't turn just keep going straight you stupid nut job!"

"It's not that easy!" Andrew screeches through the ear piercing. We already set audio recorders all across the house but the room Andrew is going into.

"Guys, there's something weird going on. This room is filled with priceless possessions. I can easily roll into the......*BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP* Crap, there's a security system."

Three heavily armed men run into the room, guns ready in their hand. They look at the bag and shrug, picking it up and throwing it out the window(this is according to what Andrew remembers before he blacked out).

>FLASHBACK OVER<

"So, this plan isn't really working so we need something that she would really want." I say.

"Well we could just make Andrew become one of her security guards or play-toys, even though I don't like the idea of her touching him," Rebecca says.

"Why not? That's if you want to Andrew?"

"Sure! Now I don't need to be pressurised by robbing the house," Andrew happily says.

* Adrian's P.O.V*

There's been something fishy going on. For some weird reason, Ariana and her friend Rebecca have been undetected throughout the whole city. No camera in any store has seen them so it looks like they're locking themselves away so I don't find them. No surprise there.

I'm actually quite angry about the fact they aren't going out. What if they left the city? Or the country? And mostly because of me? That's sad and I think she would've put up a better fight up but I think I know how to get her to get out. She thinks I don't know about the twins. I don't want kids. I'm enjoying the bachelor life right now.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, I need to threaten her. I want her to be embarrassed. She didn't tell me of the kids at all and that kills me. I don't want the kids but I want revenge. Any revenge, even if it makes her leave the country.

I call for my secretary.

"Get me a paper, an envelope and a pen now," I order.

She walks back into the room about twenty seconds later with everything I need.

"Thank you, you can leave," I say already starting to write.

Dear Ariana,

How's life with the kids? It's nice isn't it? You know what would be better? A date with me this Saturday. And you have to come or there goes your kids.

The worst of luck,
Adrian Knight.

I put the note into the envelope and walk out of the door with it. As I'm walking out the room, I put the envelope on my secretary's desk. She knows that means to send it.

Now to call all the paparazzi. Public humiliation, here you come.

*Ariana's P.O.V*

"Yup Andrew, take everything that's in the room. Good now run! Faster! They're gaining!...." We're all screaming in anticipation.

I hear the doorbell ring and go to the door. The postman gives me one letter and leaves. I open the envelope and slowly skim through it.

"CRAP! REBECCA COME HERE RIGHT NOW! THIS IS REALLY BAD!"

Rebecca runs into the room and takes the letter off of me.

"Yup, this is bad. Now you have Noah's date and then Adrian's date. You have a bad life seriously. We also need to find another dress," Rebecca says calmly.

"Is that all you care about? I hate him so much and you're caring about a stupid dress."

"Well obviously! Paparazzi are probably going to follow him around for a while and see you. You would probably get promoted at work or something better. I don't really know though. Maybe it will become a disaster," Rebecca says quickly.

"Wait what did you say first?"

"Oh you know, the paparazzi."

"I think that's what he wants. He knows about the kids but he obviously doesn't want them. He's angry at me for something and he probably wants revenge. He'll make me publicly embarrassed in front of everyone and then I'll leave the country."

"Guurl, you're thinking to deep into things. Maybe he just wants a date?"

"Yeah, I'm probably just overthinking," I tell myself.

"So, what type of dress do you want?" Rebecca asks.

" I don't know, you're the fashion guru in this house."

"Okay, fine so I was thinking of a........."

________________

My tests are coming up soon so don't expect me to update too often. I'm thinking of updating on a routine of once week with 1000 words in each chapter and then later I'll merge chapters. Btw someone asked how does she have so much money if she's just a dance teacher. Her father is a owner of a big company and she saved up her money from when she was still living with them.