Chapter 5

The next morning, I woke up, did my daily routine(includes waking up the kids) and started making breakfast. The kids ran into the kitchen.

"CAN WE HAVE ICECREAM FOR BREAKFAST MUMMY",they said in unison.

"No we can't because we have to do something very important today" I answer

"What are we doing mummy"

"We have to go to my new job today to meet all the kids."

"REALLY! But that's boring. I want to go to the park?"Natalie replies.

"I wish we could go to the park but I have to go or I'll lose my job. If you guys want you can stay with auntie Rebecca?"

"But auntie Rebecca doesn't let us go to the park at this time of the day," says Nathan.

"Yeah mummy I'd rather stay with you then stay home with auntie Rebecca," Natalie screams.

"Why, didn't I teach you guys about no talking about someone behind their back," Rebecca says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Yes auntie Rebecca",they both reply in unison.

"Anyway I'm going to see you guys later. I have to go to work. Bye!" I say, grabbing the keys of the counter and walking out the door.

***************************

Walking through the door at the studio was kind of weird. Parents or kids are either looking at me in surprise or a 'good job' face. It's weird because they don't know what really happened. Okay maybe they do because I explained the whole thing yesterday when I was screaming at a certain person, but still, it's weird.
There were many kids at the studio and they were varying in age. As soon as I walked in, all the kids went quiet and stared at me. Awkward. So let's start this meet up session.
****************************
That was the longest meet up ever. All the kids fought to talk to me and it was very AWKWARD.
As I walked out the studio, I accidentally crashed and fell to the ground after hitting someone and OMG this dude is hott. He had green eyes and black hair. He helped me up as soon as I fell.

"Oh god I'm SOO sorry," he says genuinely.

"It's alright I wasn't looking where I was going. My name is Ariana. What's your name?"

"I'm Noah.....your pretty."

"Why thank you." I say while fanning my face with my hand. I was mostly doing it for affect but also because I was trying to cover my blush. I haven't been called pretty since..... the times me and Adrian were still married. And that was long ago.

"Umm even though we just met......you want to go out sometime" he asks.
I answer "..............