Chapter 20: Always On My Mind

Hiroto was outside on the rooftop gazing up in the sky, he recalls the girl who he met 10 years ago. The girl was his second friend in his childhood; she was very different to the other kids that were trying to be friends with him. The two of them had something in common and able to communicate properly this made Hiroto fall for her every time he spends his time with her.

He remember what she said on his childhood in order not to forget

'Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.'

Hiroto looks down, his eyes was covered by the shadows "You promised that you won't forget me... What a joke you had said to me years ago..." He said with a sad smile and trying not to cry.

"Hiroto, what are you doing here? It's 12:07 am in the morning."

Tatsuya looks at him so does to Hiroto too "Same questions to you, Tatsuya. It's none of your business" Tatsuya went beside his side "I can tell that you are reminiscing again, who is this person you are trying not to forget?" Hiroto sighs "It's actually an orphan girl. She is very different to some other kids in my childhood; she was the one I got interested to know more about her. But..."

The red haired male looked at him "But what?"

He sighs again avoiding Tatsuya for looking him "There was a time she said the orphanage where she lived are having a camp, that girl said she will send me a letter once she comes back and we will meet up again... Many days then months had passed, she didn't send any letters. This made me think she forgotten me and lose connections with her. The only thing I could keep on remembering that girl is her last words."

Tatsuya frowns "You know, we kinda had something in common about this girl..." Hiroto looked at his best friend as Tatsuya continued on what he is saying "I met an orphan girl at the park, I almost hit her but she said she was fine and not to worry much. I teach her the basics of playing soccer, we began to play passing each other the ball and even challenging ourselves, but when she tried shooting she always miss it luckily I was able to cheer her up."

Hiroto became curious on what Tatsuya is saying right now "Then what happen to her?" "Just like you said, There was a time she said the orphanage where she lived are having a camp, that girl said she will send me a letter once she comes back and we will meet up again" the God Striker gazed back at the sky "Is there something else that you still remember that girl from your childhood?"

Tatsuya did the same thing gazing up in the sky then nods "Yeah, the last time she said to me was 'Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose', that was the time I was asking if she forgot me what will she do and that was her answer."

This made the God Striker realize something "Wait... Those quote... That's the quote she said to me 10 years ago!" Tatsuya was surprised hearing that "W-What? Are you sure about it?" "I am really sure about it! I forgot her name but I still remember what she looks like, what about you?"

The red haired male looked at him with a serious look "Same as you, and I think the 'girl' we are talking about is the same person we met in our childhood days. 'She' is part of the team as well because 'she' had the same appearance about the girl in our childhood."

Time Skip!! [Morning, At the Field]

Everyone is split into 2 groups, (name) was trying to get pass the Defenders but Sakanoue stole the ball from her. She wasn't feeling alright due to what happen yesterday about what happen to Kidou, she did felt regret and more like a traitor for helping Ichihoshi to be an innocent person, even Yoshihiro too. He did felt bad for Kidou but it's the only way they could help Ichihoshi.