Co-Captain

"You're truly a beautiful girl, you chose a good one" I tried to get out of Peter's grasp once again
"Let her go" I was struggling to breathe as Peter grabbed ahold of neck once again. I managed to regain my breath .We headed to the school and in the locker rooms, once everyone left. Well except Scott.
"Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's going on" he was talking to Derek
"Scott" he turned around and faced Peter and I
"I really don't get lacrosse. When I was in high school we played basketball, now there's a real sport . Still I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from Native American tribes in order to result conflict .Isn't that right? I have a little conflict on my own to resolve Scott but I need you and your sister's help" He started to caress my cheek and at that moment I felt truly disgusting.
"We are not helping you kill people"
"Well I don't want to kill all of them .Just the responsible ones and that doesn't have to include..." He looked at Derek
"Allison" Scott stared at Derek in disbelieve
"You're on his side? Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister"
"It was a mistake" I have a feeling something happen between them when I was unconscious because this wasn't Derek,
"It happens" What the hell? You don't just forget it happened.
"Scott ,Belle I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want you both to reach your full potential .
"By killing our friends"
"Sometimes the people closest to you can be the ones holding you back the most."
"For holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, we are okay with that" He stepped closer to Scott, pulling me as well
"Maybe you both could try and see things from my perspective" Suddenly his claws were behind my neck. I could see and feel his pain, what he went through all those years. I could see the killings, I could hear the screams. I saw everything and it was horrible. We both got up and they were both gone.
"Dude we have a huge problem"
"Trust me we know" We were still in the locker room as Stiles came barging in . I so hate life right now.

I was going to the woods with Allison and Lydia. At least I wore a casual outfit unlike Lydia that was struggling walking on those shoes.
"Allison when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping. A hike on the woods was not was I expecting
"Lydia walk faster" She was so struggling in those shoes. She was even out of breath.
"Before I forget Lydia I wanted to ask you if you were okay with something .Jackson asked me to the winter formal.
"Did he?" Lydia sounded surprised
"Just as friends but I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it first"
"Sure as long it's just as friends" she was not okay with it. She wasn't okay with the breakup either. She try to hide it but I know she is not okay. I just wished she would tell me. I guess is my fault that our relationship as best friends is so full of secrets.
"Well yeah I mean it's not like I would take him to the coaches office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything" That shocked us all. I had no idea she knew about that. Lydia was at loss of words
"Oh about that"
"Your so screw Lydia" I joked and Lydia rolled her eyes. Allison pulled out equipment out of her bag ,werewolf killing equipment
"What does that do?" We looked as she was putting an arrow head on an arrow. It was a different type of arrowhead.
"We are about to find out" She let the arrow go and then it caused a small explosion on the tree. I looked away, yep it was werewolf hunting equipment.
"What the hell was that?"
"I don't know" Looking at Allison with her bow and arrows, she was becoming one of them, a hunter.
"Well that was fun any more lethal weapons you want to try out" We heard a noise causing us to look around.
"Hold this" She handed the bow to Lydia
"What why?'
"Because I thought it heard something and I want to find out what that something is. Don't worry is probably nothing" Lydia was scared, I could hear her heartbeat. Allison's on the other hand was steady as a rock.
"What if that something, is something that is dangerous?"
"Shoot it" Lydia was so scared but I stood by her side but to her I was defenseless as well. Little did she know? Allison began walking by herself, deeper into the woods while Lydia and I stood there. Suddenly I hear Scott and Allison talking. I felt a slight pain, it was twin thing and I hate that I have to feel double the pain with Derek and Scott . She must have hit him with electricity. I headed home and mom dragged me to her room.
"What should I wear?" She was all over the place.
"Where are you going ? Wait are you going on a date?" She smiled and I knew it was going to a date .
"It's about damn time mom" I helped her get ready and she headed to Scott room.  He was there with Allison
"What's wrong? Is it my hair or makeup?"
"Hey I did your hair and makeup  , so Scott, Allison you better tell her she looks beautiful" I warned him and Allison smiled at my threat
"No nothing you look beautiful"
"You look amazing" I smiled at their reactions and mom.
"Amazing , why do you look amazing?" Scott asked her
"Because amazingly I'm having dinner for once with a member of the male gender who is over the age of sixteen" I laughed at her response
"Who?"
"It's a medical rep that came into the hospital today. Yeah we just started talking and next thing you know I'm saying yes to dinner. I'm really hating myself for skipping the gym last week"
"Mom you look beautiful , don't beat yourself for it"
"What medical rep?" suddenly the doorbell rang
"That  medical rep and i'm not ready , I'm not done, so if you can please get the door and talk to him, just be nice" I head to mom's room to get some last touches. She was so nervous
"Mom everything going to be fine" I heard the doorbell ringing once again and it kept ringing
"Scott for the love of god please" We headed downstairs and I was shocked on who her date was actually was .
"Just have a second sorry" She headed to the kitchen leaving us alone
"You probably think I came up with an idea. How it might me easier to convince you both to join my pack if your mother is too"
"I swear if you..." He entered our house slowly.
"You both need to understand how powerful we are together. You, Belle, me and Derek. Did you know that some of the most successful military operations during the Second World War where the German U-boats attack .Did you know what they were called, wolf packs. Did you know that or are you failing history as well?" He was talking to Scott.
"I know the Germans lost the war"
"I think you'll find the most historians would argue that as a failure of leadership and trust me we don't have that problem here"
"I'm ready, sorry again" They were both heading out the door. This is a major problem
"Mom"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Have a good time" She smiled and they headed out
"Scott what do we do?" Scott just stood there in shock on what just occurred. Scott headed upstairs to talk to Allison, asking her to stay until he comes back. We had a plan let's just hope it works.
"Nicely done Scott, Belle " Stiles hit their car as they headed to their date. I tried not to laugh at mom's reaction and her screaming at Stiles
"I'm impressed; to bad most teenagers aren't that smart. Actually the one on the lacrosse team, Jackson he knows all about us. You know how they say knowledge is power, not in this case"
"Scott Jackson" This was just a distraction for what was actually going to happen. We both headed to the Hale house before it was too late.
"No one is here .There is a reason no one cares that you drive an expensive car .No one cares that you have perfect hair .No one cares that you're captain of the lacrosse team" We heard Derek yelled at Jackson .I normally don't care what happens to Jackson but he doesn't deserve to die like this.
"Excuse me co-captain" Scott and I shifted so did Derek
"Move!"
"No" We stayed standing in front of a scared Jackson
"Fine I'll kill you too" Suddenly there were shots fired, we were being blinded.
"Run!" Suddenly everything was black. I woke up and I was tied down. I noticed that Derek was also tied up. Suddenly the door open and in came Kate and Allison. They turned the light on .Derek and I growled at them.
"Aren't they beautiful?" Once I saw Allison expression I shifted back to normal.