Battlefield

The past days haven't been so great. Mom has been ignoring us when we past by the house. Tomorrow night is the champion ship. We were told we had to go to counseling well force to .Stiles goes, but I didn't want another reason to feel weak. I'm tired of all of this, that night from being poison from the kanima and to being betrayed by Scott. I've been depressed just laying in bed all day rethinking all the events. From the good ones to the horrifying ones. I got dressed and left without telling anyone. I just drove; it cleared my head with the music turned up .An hour later and it was getting late.

It was already 8 in the morning. I dressed into a crop knit nude top, back leggings,my notch lapel coat and chunky booties nude color.I wanted to go to the mall I called Lydia but she didn't called back . I called Sara, a friend of mine from school I decided to hang out with. It felt normal to not think of anything else .Sara had to go and I had to go to the game anyway. Scott texted that Jackson is going in the game tonight and that isn't going to well. We aren't exactly on speaking terms he is triying to make efforts but I can't deal with it yet.

Scott was on bench tonight which just make things bad .Mom sat beside me without a word but the thing is in first time in history Stiles is better than Greensburg since he actually made it on the field

"Why is my son on the field?"

"Because he is on the team"

"He is, he is on the field . My son is on the field!"

"Scott, Belle, the game is about to get interesting" Gerard has something plan and is nothing good

"Let's put a real clock that will give you 30 seconds if you haven't given me Derek .Jackson is going to kill someone .So tell me who is going to die tonight?"

Lydia sat beside me and put her hand over mind ressuring me that she is fine. Scott is being put to the test is either Derek or getting some killed on the field and neither are an option.The game just got started.

The team is literally dying out their right now. It changed to winning to loosing real fast.

"What happen to you?" I asked Lydia

"Nothing I'm fine just thinking"

"Im here for you" The plan was that Issac has to hurt some of the team in order to get Scott in the game. It was a great plan but coach isnt very found of it . Issac got hit by Jackson which changed the game plan a bit.

"Mom you can leave"

"No I'm not leaving without both of you" she said grabbing my hand. I guess she is putting everything behind us .I notice Scott and Issac were gone I knew damn well who they are with but I couldn't leave ,I had to stay here.

"Shoot it" Lydia yelled .Stiles finally scored a goal and he is on a roll.

"I knew he could do it" I was doubting him a bit .I notice Scott running looking at the score board. I knew something was about to happen it was time that the whistle is going to blow. Everyone is excited but then the lights go off and a scream is heard. Everything just stopped for a second, everyone was running around screaming.

"Scott, Belle where are you?!" I heard mom yelled which I followed

"Are you okay?"

"Someone is on the field"

We went over and saw Jackson on the field, dead. It doesn't make sense.

"He did it to himself"

"Where the hell is my son?" Sherrif yelled. Nothing is making sense anymore.