Shawn Mendes Imagine

"Alright so this is what I'm teaching you to play today." Your boyfriend Shawn said as he started strumming the guitar.

You've always wanted to learn how to play guitar and now since you have Shawn, you can learn.

"Come here." Shawn said to you while waving his hands to go over there.

Shawn pulled you into his arms with your back against his chest. You got the guitar and held it while put his hands on your hands to help you.

He started strumming the strings with your hands. It felt right. It felt perfect to be in his arms.

"Are you paying attention babe?" Shawn asked you while snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Uhh yeah duh." You said trying to not sound stupid. You failed.

"I know your lying Y/N." Shawn said chuckling.

"Dang sorry." You said while fake pouting.

You started to walk off but Shawn pulled you back by your waist with his strong arms. He hugged you from behind.

"Awh your fine baby girl." Shawn said while he put his head on your right shoulder.

"You know your cute right?" Shawn told me in the form of a question.

"Well duhh." You said.

After that y'all basically fell to the ground because y'all were laughing so hard.

When y'all stopped laughing, y'all made eye contact with each other. Both of y'all started getting closer and closer till his lips connected with yours. You felt sparks go off.

"Did you fell them to?" Shawn asked you. You nodded you head yes.

"We should get back to practicing." Shawn said getting off the floor.

He put his hand out to help you up. You gladly excepted his hand and stood up.

You both went to his bed and started practicing again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated a lot but I'll try to update more often!! Hope y'all enjoyed this😊

Love y'all😘

-Lauren

ps- IM GONNA BE IN NASHVILLE THIS WEEKEND OF YOU SEE ME SAY HI TO ME!!!

My twitter is @fruitloopjacob

-TWEET ME!