DISCLAIMER // INTRODUCTION

The year is 1987. The hottest band in the world is Mötley fuckin' Crüe. And the place to be is none other than the Seventh Veil, a sleazy little strip club that is about to get a whole lot of business after the Crüe is done with 'em.

            Nikki Sixx is on top of the world but he's never felt so low in his life. Hopelessly addicted to drugs, alcohol, meaningless sex, and every rock star cliché you can think of- he doesn't really see the hype about being alive. Maybe it's because he's not. He's only existing. While he is used to getting literally anything and everything; that all changes once he crosses paths with Ava, one of the many strippers working at the Seventh Veil. What makes her so special? She's not so easy to charm; and it's been an awful long time since Nikki has had himself a challenge.

          "You're too damn stubborn, doll

"You're too damn stubborn, doll. But that's what I like about you."

. . .

What you are about to read will contain the following:

i. sex

ii. drugs

iii. a whole lot of fuckin' rock n roll

iv. vulgar language (duh)

v. and of course; a ton of events that have never actually taken place. It's fan fiction people, let's not get too carried away, okay?

. . .

If for some reason you stumble upon this book and actually take the time to read it; well thank you! And I hope you enjoy!

-coolliketre.    xo~