Grangers and Co.

"Hermione, darling, how are you?" Aunt Linda said as she fiercely hugged her niece that they had not seen in ages, all the more evident by the two males accompanying her. Hermione's Aunt Linda had two kids, one of them happened to be Decan and the other a girl attending college in America. Hermione got on with both of them, although it was no secret that Decan and Hermione were two peas in a pod.

"Hi Aunt Linda." Hermione said hugging her back.

"Now that handsome young man doesn't happen to be yours does he?" She asked a twinkle in her eye.

Hermione blushed a bit. "Yes, actually he does." Hermione smiled.

"Good catch sweetheart." She winked then moved to greet her sister. "Now who are you?" She asked when she saw Ollie standing beside her sister.

Everyone came in at last. They were all somehow squeezed into the living room. Thank goodness it was just big enough for the rather large family gathering.

"Now everybody please sit. I have news to tell you." Mrs. Granger said excited as she gestured to the furniture.

Many took seats and looked curiously at the boy near her. Others stayed standing up.

Hermione and Oliver were ushered to the front.

"Hermione, is that a diamond ring?" Decan suddenly yelled when he caught sight of Hermione's left hand.

Everyone then zeroed in on Hermione's hand.

"Oh my god." Aunt Regina said.

"Uhh well, surprise, I'm married." Hermione said nervously, trying to downplay the surprise to no avail.

"And he's your husband?" One of Hermione's uncles asked.

"Yes, everybody this is my husband Oliver. Oliver Wood."

"You lucky girl." Decan said whistling.

Oliver blushed while Hermione couldn't help but laugh after all Decan was her favorite cousin.

"When did you get married?" Aunt Linda asked.

"Uh just earlier today actually." Hermione said sheepishly.

Everyone stared dumbfounded.

"Are you pregnant?" One of Hermione's uncles yelled as he stood out of his seat outraged at the thought of Hermione, his youngest niece, pregnant.

"No!" Hermione yelled.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he eyed her stomach suspicously.

"Yes." Hermione said firmly, planting a hand on her hip.

"And this guy here is Ollie, he's our grandson." Mrs. Granger said next, stopping the inquiry on Hermione as they couldn't exactly explain the situation with the ghost, as she bent down to her new grandson's height.

"Hi everybody." He said smiling at them shyly.

They were soon bombarded with questions and just about everyone gushed about Ollie as they'd just got the first addition to the new generation in their family.

However Hermione's cousin Georgina just stood to the side a bit with her date smiling politely. Inwardly she was seething that Hermione had found someone like Oliver first!

"I hope you know that if you hurt our cousin we will all hunt you down." Liam, one of Hermione's cousins said, as menacing as he could, with blonde curls not dissimilar to renaissance paintings.