Family in all Shapes & Sizes

!-!-!

By the end of the night, the castle was practically a full house as several of the unmarried Weasley men decided to also stay with the Woods that night too before the first quidditch game of the season. Charlie, Ron, and George each got a room near each other while Yulisa decided to occupy the one adjoining Ollie's. Gerry, Rianne, and Alicia felt quite nostalgic of their Bachelor days... even if it was only some months ago... and decided to take up Rianne and Alicia's old room for old time's sakes.

"I almost feel like a contestant again," Gerry laughed as she took a seat in the room that would soon be Hermione's library that they were all gathered in and helping to set up.

Hermione's parents had gone with Oliver's into the village, the two parents deciding they wanted to get to know each other as they were now family. Decan was still exploring the castle after he'd checked out and got his fill of still bachelor Charlie Weasley. Meanwhile Ron and George were tasked with Oliver to get Lady Catriona's portrait from the hidden corridor to Hermione's library. Hermione was levitating all her books that she'd collected so far into the correct book shelves. Rianne was hanging out on the ladder as she put finishing touches on the wood book shelves by decorating them with snow drop flowers and forget me nots.

Alicia was helping Ollie and Yulisa set up Ollie's desk that was basically a miniature copy of Hermione's cherry wood desk. She was helping Ollie set up his floating quidditch figurines that silently played a quidditch game when you took the miniature quaffle out of the box. It had apparently originally been Alick Wood's before Oliver's and with tradition, was now Ollie's.

"Bloody hell, you really do look like Mione," Ron said when they delicately put the portrait down.

"It is quite a strange coincidence." Catriona nodded in agreement.

"Or fate," Rianne quipped as she got down from the brass ladder engraved with olive leaves and fleur de lis.

"Have you ever thought that maybe Hermione could be a descendant of the family that you can't remember?" Oliver asked the portrait concerned as he had been told the story by Hermione and he felt some obligation as even though this castle was given to him, he still did feel guilt that the castle was no longer owned by the original family. Not that he would ever hand the castle back to the greedy cousin of the old owner. If he did, this castle would be destroyed for a resort of some kind...

"I do wish that I remembered... if that is the truth, I would be so honored to have Hermione as a descendant."

And the castle would rightfully belong to a kin of the family... many of them thought but did not say as Hermione Granger could care less if her family was potentially rightful heirs for a castle and possibly more...

"My parents would love to meet you regardless. Oh and Decan is going to be completely enthralled. Just to be warned, there will be a barrage of questions as soon as they do see you. "

"What is barrage and enthralled?" Yulisa asked George as she came to stand beside him.

George patted the top of his daughter's head as he tried not to laugh. "Those are Hermione words that remind us adults that we did not pay enough attention in school."

Ron grunted in agreement. The amount of words that Hermione would use when speaking to him, where he had to stop her and ask what a word meant, was enough to fill a cauldron.

Hermione ignored the both of them as she levitated Lady Catriona's portrait, asking the portrait where she'd like to be placed. Rather than over the fire place as many portraits were placed, Catriona wanted to face the window, above Hermione's desk.