Chapter 7

A/N: Please, please, please play and listen to the audio above while reading this chapter.

HIM

After the sunset, I decided to take a walk on the shore. I just felt the need to unwind.

I've been a bit stressed lately, anxieties and stuff keeps on haunting me.

This is probably one of the times that I wish I still have it all.

I sat on the sand and hugged my knees while looking at the moonlight that exposes the sea.

A tear fell down from my face as I bowed my head down to my knees and hugged it tighter.

I got my phone out from my pocket and stared at the number that I dialed.

Sigh.

I started breathing heavily and tears came streaming down my face as I walk back to the memory lane.

And there I did it, I clicked the call button and put the phone close to my ears while I'm sobbing so hard.

It took a few rings before it was answered.

"Hello?" I can't help but to cry harder as I heard the voice on the other line.

I covered my mouth with my hand so that I won't be heard crying but I guess I failed.

"Hello? Who's this, are you okay?" she asked me again.

"Mom..." my voice cracked as I called her.

"K-kief?!? Anak, kamusta ka na? Asan ka na? Uwi ka na..." sabi niya at halatang umiiyak na rin.

"Mom, I'm so sorry..." I said, still crying.

"Anak it's okay... Uwi ka na please. Mahal na mahal ka namin," she said sobbing.

"I love you too, Mom..." I said.

HER

"I'm sorry," someone suddenly spoke behind me that made all of us froze.

Napalingon kami sakanya at nagulat ako nung makita ko siya.

"Terrence?" 'di ko makapaniwalang sabi.

"I-I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" he asked while looking at me, shock is evident in his face.

"No... you're just in time pare!" nagulat ako ng tumayo si Jovee at nilapitan si Terrence.

What is the meaning of this???

"W-what are you doing here?" I confusingly asked.

First of all, bakit parang close na sila agad nila Jovee? At second, anong ginagawa niya dito sa Maldives???

"Well... I got invited and surprise!!!" he said and approached me with his arms open inviting me for a hug.

I looked at them with still a lot of confusion on my face.

"Besh, we invited him to be here. Of course we asked if he's okay with it and he said that it's perfectly fine... besides, we don't want you to be a 9th wheel so yeah..." sabi ni Amy.

Niyakap na ako ni Terrence kaya kahit gulat ay nginitian ko na ito pabalik.

"So tell us, Terrence... how did you and Alyssa met each other?" tanong ni Von.

"Uhm... I met Alyssa in a sports event, we play for the same brand, well she's in the volleyball and I play basketball, it was a party held to welcome the new players, which is us... and then that's it." kwento naman ni Terrence.