Grocery store disaster

Synopsis: paladins go to the grocery store: chaos and memes ensue.
       "Hoy me siento, tan preciosa, tan graciosa que puedo volar, no hay diosa en el mundo que me ve alcanzar"lance spun gracefully in the freezer isle, hugging the frozen mangos to his chest, kicking his leg out in front of him onto the freezer door, gesturing to Keith.

"FREEZE YOUR BRAAAAAAAAAAIIINNN SHATTER YOUR SCULL FIGHT PAIN WITH MORE PAIN!" Keith yelled, pulling all the popsicles from the freezer and squeezing them close to his body.
Shiro lay face down on the floor, muffling his voice slightly. "Is this how I die?ridiculed and laughed at, wearing clown shoes. Is this how I die? Furious and reckless, sick with booze?how did I live? I taste every wasted minute, every time I turned away from the things that might have healed me, how long have I been sleeping?is this how I die? Frightened like a child? Lazy and numb. Pretending and preposterous, and dumb. How did I live? Was I kind enough and good enough? Did LoooooOOOOOOOOooooooveeee enough?did I ever look up and see the moon and the stars in the sky? Oh, why have I been sleeping?" He pokes his head up briefly before slamming it back into the tile floor.
"Deep" Keith said.
"That's rough buddy" lance wiped a faked tear.
"SAAANNNNTAAAAAA FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" pidge belted from atop hunk's shoulders.

And that's how they got kicked out of that rayley's.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Honey watcha waitin fooooooorrr" Shiro sang.
"Step into my candy stoooooooooorrrreeee!"Pidge continued.
Keith picked up a slushee in the corner, gazing dramatically into the distance, "I've been through ten high schools-"
"Keith no" lance started.
Keith leapt onto the counter, "KEITH YES!"
And how they got kicked out of 7/11
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk what that was, might do a part 2 of this is I can. I don't really know if or when that would happen tho. This whole books just random crap I thought was funny(and some cute stuff) also if u can list the musical references in this, I will love you forever.