𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃

Please excuse any mistakes and errors.

SHIP:

In which Stokeley fucks his tutor

STOKELEY

I bite my bottom lip staring at Micheal, I trail my eyes down his face smiling slightly when his eyes meet mine. He rolls his eyes going back to reading.

"Are you even paying attention?" He asks

"Yeah I am, go ahead." I said as he goes back to showing me how to solve some type of equation. Honestly I don't even give a fuck about school, I knew I would probably have to this class over but only reasoned I signed up for tutoring is because of my boyfriend Micheal.

"Okay, you wanna try to solve this problem?" He asks handing me the pencil. I move my durag string out my face once I looked at question. I looked at him and then back down sucking my teeth.

"You know damn well I don't know how to do this shit." I said putting the pencil down on the table.

"I just explained this to you." He says sighing, I shrug my shoulders as I lean back into my seat.

"Do you even care? I'm trying my best to teach you and you won't even do a simple equation." He says, I pursue my lips looking at him.

"I just don't care to be honest. Only reason I really come to school is because they would've locked my mama up and I love my mama." I chuckle at the look on his face as he looks at me with disbelief.

"Okay." He says trailing off, I watch him in confusion as he starts to pack his textbooks and notebooks back into his book bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as he stood up.

"I'm leaving, I wasted my afternoon trying to teach something so simple that even Kentrell dumbass can do, but somehow you can't even figure it out." He says rolling his eyes again walking away.

"W-WAIT!" I yelled after him, I snatched my book bag off the table, hurrying to catch up with him.

"SHH!" The librarian says, I mug her flipping her off as she gasps. I rush out the library looking around seeing Micheal walk out the school building

"Shit." I said as I begin to run after him. I make it outside the school seeing Micheal walking towards the Students parking lot.

"M-MICHEAL!" I shout his name, he looks back at me stopping in his track.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as I wheeze trying to catch my breath. I cough harshly, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I say, he opens his book bag getting his water bottle. I take it swallowing large gulps.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, if you think I wasted your time." I said, he nods smiling.

"It's okay I guess, I just really wanted to see you do better in math." He shrugs, giving me a wide smile.

"Well let me make it up to you, if that's fine with you." I licked my lips as he looks at me with confused.

"Oh, is it ice cream?" He asks excitedly, I chuckle taking his hand walking us to my car.

MICHEAL

MICHEAL

"S-Stokeley." I whined as I feel his tongue come in contact with my clit. I let out a breathy moan feeling his tongue suck lightly on my sensitive bud. I squirm gripping the seat cushion as he enters a digit into my heat.

"Stop fucking moving." He demands as I moaned. He adds another finger, licking and fingering at the same time. I whined as he moves his fingers in and out at a fast pace, I clench my thighs together, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"You taste so good baby boy." He murmurs grabbing my thighs me closer so my hips lifted in the air. He trails kisses down my inner thigh as I pushed his head back down feeling his breath against my heat. My hips buckle as he brushes his tongue against my swollen clit.

"P-Please." I whined as he hums sending vibrations through me. He enters three fingers back into my hole as I pushed my hips forward wanting him to move them badly. He curls his fingers moving them in and out in a slow pace, I moaned hearing how wet I am. He takes his fingers out my wet heat, putting them to my mouth, I swirl my tongue around his fingers licking them clean while he looks me in the eyes.

He shakes his head back and forth against my sensitive clit as I grab his head pushing it further into my folds. I moaned loudly smacking my hand against the backdoor window as he tongue fucks me roughly, he rubs my clit with his thumb as I push my hips forward as I fuck his face moaning.

"I-I'm gonna cum daddy." I moaned feeling my legs shake wildly, I moan loudly as I feel my back arch off the seat and my eyes rolling to the back. I breath heavily trying to catch my breath as I looked around the car.

"You forgive me baby?" He asks licking his fingers that were inside of me. I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"Of course I forgive you daddy." I say as he smiles leaning down to kiss me.

" I say as he smiles leaning down to kiss me

Eh, I Hoped y'all like this. I honestly love Trippie, I don't know how y'all don't like him. He's such a cutie 🥺❤️.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend🖤, and make to check out my Slumptacion imagine that I posted before this one!

Qotc: ihop or Waffle House?

Kiyah 💙