𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑.

Please excuse any mistakes and errors.

SHIP:

In which Nicholas fucks his best Friend's brother

NICHOLAS

"I don't understand why am I here?" I asked my best friend, Taymor. I walked up the steps to his house.

"I told you I had to do something for my mom real quick and then we can go get something to eat." He says unlocking the front door, I push past him walking inside the house, I throw my book bag on the couch hearing footsteps come down the stairs.

"Hey Mrs. McIntyre." I smiled as she came down the stairs with suitcases. I met her half way helping her with her bags bringing them to the front door.

"Hey baby, and thank you." She says kissing my cheek. I smiled again as she grabs her purse.

"I'll be back in a two hours or so. I just need to take her to the airport." He says as I nod hugging his mom again before sitting on the couch. They walk out the door closing it behind them, I kick my shoes off, laying down getting comfortable. I take my phone out my pocket, scrolling through my instagram feed.

"He is so damn fine." I said to myself liking a pic of Obj.

"Who the fuck is you ?" I hear as I flinch back looking up to see some nigga staring down at me.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" I asked sitting up looking around.

"Who the fuck is you." He asks again as I scrunch my face up mugging him.

"Who the fuck is you talking to like that? Nigga get the fuck out my face." I spat punching my fist into my hand with each word. He chuckles looking me up and down, I roll my eyes. He sits down twisting his slightly dreaded hair with his right hand.

"You must be one of Taymor lil' friends?" He asked as I stand up stretching. I look over my shoulder glancing at him to see him looking at my ass. I chuckle shaking my head.

"I think I remember Tay talking about yousince you were the one who chose to live with your dad after the divorce." I nod thinking about how tay talked about his brother.

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugs his shoulder before leaning back into the couch. I bite my bottom lip, looking around awkwardly. I walk away going to the kitchen trying to find something to eat.