5-"Boring Quirk"

We arrive back at class just as the bell rings. I take my seat and watch as Midoriya walks slowly and takes his.

Soon, the rest of the class pours into the room and I sigh audibly, leaning over my desk and closing my eyes gently.

Time Skip

"HEY, FUCKER! WAKE UP!" i'm awoken by yelling and the sound of a small explosion. I groan and sit up, my (E/c) gaze meeting sharp crimson ones.

Man I fell asleep AGAIN? Well, to be honest I could care less.

"Mmmnn, yes, love?" I mutter, rubbing my right eye slightly. "Bitch! Don't call me that! School's over." Bakugou grunts and crosses his arms. I stand and stretch, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder. "Well, lead the way" I smile. Bakugou rolls his eyes and turns, walking towards the class door.

I follow him out the school. Well, more like walk with him. He doesn't object, but is visibly irritated.

"Bakugou?" I look at him. "What?" He grunts. "I like your quirk. It's pretty extra. I like that" (+1) I state, putting my hands in my pockets. "Tch, of course. My quirk is awesome." He glances at me, his cheeks dusted a soft, subtle pink. Hardly noticeable through his sneer. "It really is." I smile "You're awesome." (+1) I add, ny smile widening. "I know." He grunts and looks away.

"What's your quirk?" Bakugou asks, not have seen it yet. "Uh" I don't know what to say. Will he put two and two together and find out I hypnotized him on my first day? Eh, what's to lose. "Hypnotism" I answer. "Hypnotism?" Bakugou looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. I nod, confirming. "That sounds boring." He scoffs. I shrug "It's actually quite cool". I look up and see a person holding a slushie. He looked at it, scoffed, and started walking towards a trash can.

"Do you want a slushie?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the guy. "What?" Bakugou is confused. "Watch this" I grab his wrist and pull him towards the guy. The streets are pretty empty at the moment so this should be easy.

Right as the guy was about to throw the slushie away, I tap his shoulder. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow "What'dya want?" he asks. "What's your favourite colour?" I ask. He rolls his eyes "Blue. Now go away" He looks back at me. I just stare into his eyes. Bakugou gently pulls from my grip, but still watches what i'm doing.

Soon, I see the image of myself. "You are relaxed" I state. The guy's muscles relax as he loosens his grip on the slushie (+1). "You will give me the slushie you have in your hand, and you will be doing this for an act of kindness." I utter. Bakugou's eyes widen slightly from what's happening. "After I pat your shoulder, you will wake up and forget I ever did this." I finish it off with a brief pat on his shoulder.

He blinks a few times and looks around. "Oh, hey. Would you like this? I was going to throw it away but it might be nicer to give it to someone." He asks, holding out the slushie (+1). Bakugou's eyes widen more. I smile and nod, taking the cup "Thanks, have a great day" I thank. "You too" and with that, the guy walks off.

I look back at Bakugou and smile sweetly "Would you like the slushie?" I ask, holding it in his direction. He just stares.

Bakugou's POV

THAT WAS SO FUCKIN COOL. SO HE CAN JUST LIKE.. MAKE ANYONE DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS??? FUCK YEAH.

"Love?" He shakes the slushie left and right to regain my attention. "What?" I look at the cup in his hand "I- Sure." I grunt, grabbing the cup from him. He chuckles and turns on his heel, beginning to walk again. I follow, taking an experimental sip. It's just a normal slushie.

I catch up with (Y/n) and he glances at me. "How's that for a boring quirk?" He asks, smiling. I grunt, taking another sip. "It's a decent quirk." I murmur, glaring at the ground. "You're right. My quirk would never stand a chance against yours." (+1) He smiles and pats my back. I grunt again, furrowing my eyebrows more as my face slowly heats up. "Yeah. But that doesn't mean we still can't use your quirk for a little fun.." I utter, not bringing my gaze to him. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?" He leans closer to me. I grunt loudly and furrow my eyebrows more, gripping the cup in my hand harder. "We should totally do that." (+1) He laughs softly and leans back.

(Y/n)'s POV

FINALLY! Someone I can abuse my quirk with! The only person I can normally go around using my quirk with is (F/n) so this is awesome!.

"Hm. Can we stop at my place so I can change out of my uniform?" I ask. He glances at me "Whatever" and looks away again. I smile softly, as we're already nearing my house.

When we reach my house, I pull out my keys and unlock the door, entering. Bakugou follows behind me, examining the exterior, before the interior. "My room is upstairs. I'll change, you can wait in the living room" I gesture towards the direction of the living room. Bakugou sighs and walks towards the living room, pulling out his phone. I quickly head up the stairs and to my bedroom.

I open my closet and grab some casual clothing, quickly changing. I grab my keys and phone and head back downstairs.

"Hey, fucker." Bakugou looks at me. "Hm?" I sit next to him, making him shift slightly. "What am I supposed to wear?" he asks, setting his phone beside him. "Oh. You can just wear some of my clothes" (+1) I state, smiling softly. "Right." Bakugou stands and heads off to my staircase. Hopefully he has the brains to find my room on his own.

Bakugou Katsuki (Love points=6)

Loves (L/n) (Y/n)

-Kirishima Eijirou (Love points=9)
-Midoriya Izuku (Love points=8)