1-"Arrival"

The sound of my alarm caught me off guard. I barely ever use it unless i'm going to hang out with friends or something. I turn onto my side and groan, prying my eyes open slightly. Man I can't believe people do this everyday, well, except for weekends I guess. I reach out and grip my phone, pulling it to my face. Swiftly, I shut off the alarm, setting the phone back on the night stand. A yawn passes my lips as I turn on my other side and close my eyes again. Of course, I fail to go back to sleep, and so I sit up and stretch. Time for school. Yayy...

I stand from my plush bed, feeling the cold wash over me. Ugh. I walk to my vanity and stare into the mirror hazily. Just remember, (Y/n), you have every right to leave this stupid school if you want. I sign and unfold the uniform, looking at it. Welp. I strip from what I was wearing to bed and put on the uniform. I give up on the tie, and not just because I don't know how to tie it. I also leave the buttons on the shirt unbuttoned because they don't seem necessary.

My heart rate was still calm from waking up as I head to the main part of my house. I already had my phone in my pocket as I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Quickly, I check the time. 6:21 am. Huh.

The thought of texting (F/n) quickly fades as I remember that they're probably asleep right now. Lucky bitch.

Mnnghh.... getting to this stupid school is going to take some time, isn't it?

At last, I finally arrive at the large building. I walk onto the school grounds and search around. Fuck I don't know a thing about this place. Ok, so, I should be in class 1-A if i'm not mistaken. I'll just mindlessly search for that.

Ok so the bell has rung and i'm still walking along the halls idiotically. Ugh... Ah! Fuck yeah! Here it is. Why in gods name are the doors these large?.. It really doesn't matter. I burst them open, catching the attention of all the kids already there. I loathe in their attention as I head to the front of the room where a dead looking person stands lazily. "(L/n)... It's not normal for you to come so unexpected, or, for you to come at all for that matter. "Yeah, well, you guys wouldn't stop bothering me about coming here so boom here I am, bask in my glory." I say, rising my hands up and glaring sarcastically. He sighs "Go sit over there. I'll make assessments with the principal." The teacher said softly, lazily pointing to a random seat. I walked over and plopped down, yawning. "Ok, class, meet (L/n) (Y/n). He's that kid that the heroes kept recommending but never came, until now that is." The dead looking man spoke lazily. Wow I didn't know I had a reputation for that. All eyes were on me and I felt pretty important. "Would you like to introduce yourself, (L/n)?" Teacher asked. I opened my mouth to speak, sitting up straight and raising a finger. "no." I say, pointing the finger forward and flopping back lazily into the chair. Teacher sighed "Of course," and continued his teaching thingy.

I close my eyes and tune him out. I'm only here to get them off my back so I don't need to pay any attention.

Finally, the bell for lunch rang. A majority of the class came to my desk and began bombarding me with questions. I can barely understand what they're asking. "Woah woah woah woah!" I yell, putting my hands up. Everyone quiets "Calm down, one at a time please." I finish, dropping my hands.

"What's your name, again?" A girl asked "Mmnnn (L/n) (Y/n)." I said, stretching. "Why didn't you come when they first recommended you?" A boy asked "Because being a hero is not my thing." "So why are you here now?" "Cuz' they wouldn't stop fuckin' bothering me." "Language like that is unacceptable!" A broad male spoke up, seemingly karate chopping the air.

I stand up and look around. Most people are looking at me with curiosity, others with wonder, some with-uh- happiness? And then there's one person glaring at me intensely. "Yo what's hedgehogs problem?" I speak up, pointing at the ash blond who's eyes widened slightly. Everyone looked over to where I was pointing, some of them looked worried. The hell. "Uh, that's Bakugou, I suggest you leave him alone-" A female said, pulling me by my sleeve back to my chair which I gladly fell in to. I shrug, sighing.

Some red shark looking kid leaned on my desk, smiling widely. "What's your quirk?!" He asked. I smirked, looking back over to meet the crimson glare that was still on me. "So, Bakugou's an angry, blunt person, huh?" I pipe up. Red-head looks confused "Uh, yeah?" he mutters. "I'll demonstrate my quirk." I finish, pushing up from my desk and walking to the owner of the rich glare. "U-Uhhhh?" I here someone murmur in the background. I stare at Bakugou's eyes intensely. He glares back into mine. Suddenly, I see an image of myself, obviously from his eyes. Mmmnnn I got him. "Ready everyone?" I ask, not taking my eyes off his. They hesitantly nod, some muttering a small "yes", others more excited. "It is unacceptable to use your quirk on others!" The blue-haired kid suddenly shout. Why didn't he say that earlier- "Your unacceptable, now hush." I respond, glancing at him for a moment as to not get me saying 'your unacceptable' as an order to Bakugou.

"You are relaxed." I say softly, loud enough so the others can hear. Bakugou's muscles relax as he slumps over slightly, his gaze softening. "Woahhhhh..!" I here someone say in astonishment. "You are a kind person. You've always wanted to help others. You're shy, yet can be sociable at times. You don't have a high ego and normally think bad about yourself. Very calm and not angered easily. When I clap, you'll wake up, and when I clap again, everything will go back to normal and you'll forget I ever did this." I finish it off with a clap. Bakugou blinks a few times and steps back. Everyone stares at him in anticipation. His faces tints red as he recoils slightly, staring at the others "Uhh, d-did I do something?" he asked softly. The kids gasp and run up (not including the ones who don't seem to actually care-) and start talking to both me and Bakugou. "Your quirk is so cool and manly!" Red-head says, smiling wide. He then turns to Bakugou who looked uncomfortable to say the least. "Bro!" He shouts, looking at Bakugou "How do you feel?". Bakugou stares confusingly before shifting awkwardly. "Fine, I guess.." He mutters. "AGH! Bakugou is soooo adorable like this!" I hear a female shout "A-adorable? No, I don't think so.." he murmurs, looking down. "D'awww!~ C'mere you!" I here a childish voice say before noticing Bakugou was in someones grip. Bakugou let out an indescribable noise when being caught. He sighed and smiled, hugging back softly. "GAWWHJAHAHDHND" I hear. I chuckle, before clapping loudly. Everyone falls silent, looking at me, then back at Bakugou. Bakugou blinks again, looking around. His eyes widen, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked at the crowd. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING OVER HERE?! FUCK OFF! LET ME GO YOU FUCKING EXTRA!" He screams, shoving the girl off him and giving warning explosions. Several kids sweat-dropped and backed away. "My quirks hypnotism if you hadn't figured it out yet."

Everyone stares at me, then at Bakugou. "Hypnotism? The fuck did you do?!" The ash blond questions loudly, glaring at me. "Hush, my love, i'm talking to the audience." I respond, gesturing to the others. "The fuck did you just call me!?" "Langua-" "My love," I say, smirking at the hedgehog. "Well fuck you! You're no better than all these extras." He growls, glaring at me. "Hah, I can see why all these kids were surprised." "Surprised about what?!" "That's a story for another day." I say, putting my pointer finger to my smirking lips and winking. Bakugou's face turns a soft shade of pink "Eh??"