» h i d i n g | i n | p l a i n | s i g h t «

BAHAHA! Since two people have desperately requested a new chapter of [Upside Down Life], I will update without hesitation! (grins)

H'okay, there'll probably be some new characters introduced in this chapter, and you'll probably get to know more about [Name] and stuff.

Anwyays, ONWARDS!

Wait, did I say that in the previous chapter? ∑ O∆O

WARNING: Foul Language. Action. Violence. Fluff. Crack!

CLAIMER: I own everything here, BUT the reader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              [ Opening Theme: Drawing Days by SPLAY ]

[ 7 : 43 : 04 : A.M ]

You sighed as you allowed your head to fall to the wooden table you were currently seated at, the 'bang!' surprising everyone in the classroom as they turned their heads towards your depressed form.

Damn that Saikawa, you crossed your arms around your head, raising it so that your eyes and the bags under said [e/c] orbs were revealed, making me stay up until two o'clock in the morning...I maybe a perfect student, but I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP.

You groaned as you lowered your head again, eyes closing as you attempted to slowly drift off to sleep. Of course, you weren't even into two minutes of tranquility before you were interrupted.

"Ohāyo, [Name]-chan! Haha, you're so early, as usual!"

Your eyes snapped open, irritated look on face as you clenched your jaw.

Goddammit...

Pulling yourself together and composing your posture, you immediately straightened up in your seat with a smile.

"Ohāyo, Raneko!" you returned her vigorous wave with a one-handed, short one.

As she arrived to your desk, she immediately pulled you into a bone-crushing hug, giggling and oblivious to your twitching left eye.

"Oi, put her down, Baka-Raneko. She can't breathe with your damn arms crushing her lungs," a low voice that would have any girl (besides you and Raneko) in Kurimuzon High melt.

Kaemon walked through the door of the classroom, making all girls who were previously chatting among themselves swoon at him, hearts replacing their eyes.

"Wah, Kaemon-kun~"

"Kaemon-kun, look over here~!"

He grunted in irritation, tick mark pulsing on his head as he attempted to walk towards your desk. He closed his eyes, sighing harshly as the girls surrounded him.

"Kaemon-kun~!"

"Ahh, we're so lucky to have such a bishie in Class A-1!"

"Lucky, lucky~"

Raneko once again giggled, her brown hair bouncing lightly against her back as she released you from her hug, one arm dangling over your shoudler while her other hand reached up to pull down an eyelid. You rolled your eyes teasingly as she poked her tongue out at your childhood friend.

"Stop being childish, Raneko," you chided, smiling. But of course, if she heard you, she made no sign of acknowledgement.

"I can hug [Name] all I want, and what're you going to do? You're stuck with your silly fangirls!" she suddenly cackled, making you sweatdrop.