» c o n t r a c t «

H'okay, new chapter of [Upside Down Life], haha! Gosh, I hope this doesn't come out so bad, because I'm kind of working on stories at the same time (grins hopelessly). Anyway, I think this'll be a kind of short one - even though it contains action and fighting (^-^)U Bah, onwards!

WARNING: Fluff. Action. Fighting. Violence. Crack!

CLAIMER: I own everything here, BUT the reader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              [ Opening Theme: Drawing Days by SPLAY ]

[ 5 : 02 : 37 : P.M ]

"Are you ready to make the contract, [Name]-sama?"

Your left eye twitched. "I just asked 'how does this contract work' two minutes ago..."

"I'm sorry, [Name]-sama," he closed his eyes and bowed again, before standing up - right arm folded over his stomach - again.

"You do know that you can sit, right?"

"I do not need to have a seat, [Name]-sama."

"...alright, just explain how the contract works."

He nodded, clearing his throat with an 'ahem!'. "First of all, [Name]-sama, you must know the restrictions and rules of this contract."

"...okay?"

"Rule Number #1."

Oh god, I feel like I'm in school again or something, you thought with a mental roll of your eyes.

"You are not able to tell anyone about this relationship - unless it is an urgent emergency, in which you have to tell any of your most trusted friends."

"Well, that's understandable," you commented, the child in your lap giggling as he clutched your silky hair in his fist.

"Rule Number #2: Once you make the contract, you will not ever be able to break it. You may abandon Akio-sama, but the Yōkai will target you, as well as him; so be careful about your choices."

...I'm feeling really uncertain now.

"Rule Number #3: Please do not attempt to get me to sit down at any circumstance - I will definitely not," his eyes actually opened to glint at you as he said this, making you gulp, "sit down in any situation. Do I make myself clear, [Name]-sama?"

You nodded. "Hai, very clear, Saikawa-san."

Damn, is he always scary like this?

"Rule Number #4: Please do not use up your five wishes rashly."

"Yeah, that's understandable."

"And Rule Number #5: Do not change your mind about this at the very last minute."

You gulped, suddenly feeling very cautious and paranoid about this whole thing.

"Oh," Saikawa started, "I guess we should start with the process of the contract, huh?"

...Kami-sama...

[ 5 : 08 : 43 : P.M ]

"Okay," you started, inhaling, "so...what's the plan?"

You smiled pleasantly as you waited for an answer, blinking a couple of times as Saikawa remained silent - posture stiff and eyes closed with an arm over his stomach.