(Umbrella Academy) Vanya x Reader Pt IV

I have finally continued and wrapped this mini series up. I hope you guys enjoy this one. I so sorry it took so long.

"We need to make our way to Vanya's concert if we're going to help her. Luthor speaks, looking at Y/N for approval.

Y/N, still holding a small grudge on him, nods in a acknowledgment at his comment. Everyone confidently groups together and finds the way out of the building. They make their way to Vanya's concert, the Icarus Theater.

•••

The group arrives at the theatre, bursting through the entrance of the building. Allison stops and spins around, writing on her note pad.

"I need to go alone."

"No, it's too dangerous. She's beyond reasoning." Luthor argues.

"Do you hear the music?" Diego jumps in.

"Do you really thing she's going to listen, after everything thats happened?" Luthor continues, ignoring Diego.

"I'll come with you, Allison." You state.

She looks at you and nods before giving Luthor a look.

"We need to surround her and stop her." Luthor argues.

Y/N gives him an ice cold glare. "I'll be with her. And if you remember with that tiny ape brain of yours, you'll remember to agreeing on helping her."

"Right, right. I'm sorry. I misspoke. We'll help," he pauses briefly, "Vanya."

"Thank you. Now you stay right here, Allison and I will approach her. Alright, we're not going to use any force." Y/N finishes before following Allison to the auditorium. "We'll be back."

The two of you enter silently as to not disturb the audience or her. You stop about halfway down the row, now finding yourself lost in her performance. Your hands make their way to your chest as you feel the music from her radiating in you. You close your eyes as you listen to the music. You open them and look at Vanya, who has locked eyes with you, giving you a small smile. She then looks to Allison, smiling at her presence as well. Her eyes are still their bright, unnatural white, but you can see her break through her state in the look she sends you both. 

Before you can move, Luthor and Diego rush in from the sides, prompting Vanya to lash out in defense and fury. She slashes through the air with her bow, emitting a pulse of energy that knocks a few people back, including him and Diego, scaring the audience who all rush up to get out of the theater. Once the people in the orchestra stand to evacuate, she lashes out at them, prompting them to sit down and continue the show.

You can hear Diego and Luthor urge people to move and you make eye contact with Luthor, sending him the darkest glare he's ever seen. Vanya then sends out another wave of energy into the audience, scaring more people. You take cover with Allison between one of the rows of seats. You try to think of a way to snap Vanya out of her daze when you hear a thump to your right.

"We're fine, thanks for asking." Luthors voice sounds from your right.

You look over and Allison is glaring at the two bone heads who ruined your attempt to talk with Vanya. You pick up a nearby object and chuck it at Luthor as well.

"You asshole! We were almost there!" You scold before turning back to look at the scene around you. "We are not done here Luthor." You threaten angrily.

"Allison, I almost lost you once, I'm not losing you again-"

"Yeah, so much for the element of surprise, now what?" Diego asks.