the love

once upon a time there was a vampire that had a secret book. The vampire name was Kate. Then she went to school with her book she was go to read it than write some more secrets in her book. Then after that it was reading class she saw a cute vampire his name was jasper flock . Then she wrote I like this vampire his name is Jasper flock he is in my reading class . Jasper flock asked her if she had a pencil but she said ya. Then after that he invite her to a parity an the weekend and she said yes i will go.Then she did she saw him there and they he asked her if she wanted to have a drink and she said ya. They he did. They a other girl come up to him they she was taking to him then they kissed . After that Kate felt sad very sad then she ran and ran away to her Friends house . They she said jasper took Roses bake. After she said that her friend said she wont get away with it . The next day come she saw him walking with Roses . After that she went to math class she failed her math test then she said I think i need a tooter . Then Jasper said i will tooter you . Katie said Rose wouldn't mid will she . No she wont . So he went to her some Kate's house they he started to tooter her then suddenly they started to kiss. The Jasper said ow i'm sorry this insist far for Rose. then Katie said why do you like her she is cheating on you . Then Jasper saw her book and said wow i did now that she loved my that much But i still have time to ask her to the dance so he did he went to her house and said do you what to go to prom Katie. Kate said i that you don't like me. Jasper said we now i no you like me so now i like u . OK i will go to the daces with you ow and i love you i did what to tell you because i thought that you liked Rose so that's why i didn't tell u . well it's ok it's now i love you to. so they went to prom and dace all night long .

THE

END!!!!!!!!!!!