Chapter:2

"Camp what-now?"

I asked as I ringed out my black hair. His dark hazel eyes met mine as a flash of irritation possesed his eyes for a short moment. "Camp half-blood"

"Half blood?" What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I'll just say your special, more special than normal kids."

"And what is that supposed to mean!?"

The way he said special made me cringe,I have never been special, and i will never be....

"You are very different than other children. Has anything strange happened to you? Anything you can"t explain?"

Well, actually strange things have been happening to me lately, like last month, I don't know how but, some how when I was angry, my best friend,Alice, Gatorade exploded in her face...  And again a few weeks later, I was in the bathroom being bullied,like usual, by Caterina Simmons and when she was trying to give me a swim in the toilet i felt this strange warmth came through my body and a few seconds later Caterina and her two 'friends' were pushing and shoving to get out the entrance while screaming and whimpering in fear.

"Maybe..."

I mumbled quietly. Knowing and pity began to seep into his dark brown eyes. "Come Jayd-I mean Jay,we have a lot to talk about."

He began to walk, well, trot over to the door and motioned for me to follow.