Chapter:1

Jay gazed upon the sun sinking into the quiet ocean basking the sky in scarlet red and orange sending warm feelings through out her body. She made her way to the shore and soon she was wading through the warm water that was up to her waste. She began to a bad feeling as though she was being watched but not by a person it felt like some one or some thing was searing their gaze into her back, like it was full of hatred and anger. She spun around but there was nothing a sudden feeling a fear raced up her spine causing her to look around. "Hello?" Is anyone there?"

Nothing. Not a peep. She saw nothing on the beach but what she did see made her feel better a little bit. "Why hello Ms. Benson!"

My English teacher?"Umm, hi Ms. Leocker, what are you doing here?"

What she saw was even stranger, her math teacher stood at the railing watching her and Ms. Leocker talk. "Oh I saw you here so I thought, why not?"

She smiled the same ugly smile she always did with her yellow crooked teeth and open gum sockets as her scraggly gray hair turned silver in the moonlight, she resisted the urge to gag and just shrugged. Suddenly she began to grow larger and less humanoid. Ugly black wings sprung from her shoulders and her yellow teeth grew longer and well, more pointy. Jay yelped and dove into the water trying to go as fast as she could. She took a risk and poked her head out of the water only to have that thing rip her out of it. Her eyes were a wild red making Jay brake out into a sob. in the thing's grasp it felt as though her life force was drifting away. "YES! Give me your power demigod! Heal me!"

All of the sudden a spear lunges out her face making Jay scream as she fell back into the water. She could feel her strength coming back as someone tugged her to the sandy shore and welcomed the darkness that overcome her.

 She woke up in a freezing cold room or maybe it was just because she was still wet... She stared at the blury figure looming over her as her eyesight gradually focused that this figure had a....Is that what I think that is?

"Jaydon? Are you alright?"

She tried to say something ,but all that came out was a terrified gasp." Wait, Mr. Boldsmen?Y-your a t-talking h-horse!!!!"

"NO! If you look closer you you will come to realize I'm half  horse. A centaur. And my name in this world is Chiron"

She resisted the urge to scream and make a run for it ,but strangely,something in the back her mind told her that it was safe. The real queastion was,"Were am I?"

"jaydo-"

"It's just Jay."

"Well, Jay, this is camp Half-blood."