IX

This morning Jennie woke Lisa up with a kiss to the side of her head. "Liz, baby, wake up," she whispered.

Lisa then groggily picked up her face from the pillow she was hugging and mumbled, "Huh? What? Why?"

"We're going to the airport this morning remember? My flight is in two hours," Jennie laughed at her sleepy but cute girlfriend.

But Lisa groaned and buried her face back into the pillow as soon as she heard Jennie mentioned the time. "It's still two more hours. Can't you wake me up later?"

Jennie shook her head and also the girl's body to try waking her up again. "No, I can't. I'm flying on commercial this time. I can't be late, Liz. And it's your turn for shower," she said.

"Fiinee," Lisa dragged out her answer before she sat herself upright on the bed.

Most people would've thought that she would stand up and head to the bathroom straightaway. But those people didn't know 'morning Lisa' like Jennie did. She knew it would only be a couple more minutes of standing up and falling back to the bed before the girl was finally ready to head to the bathroom.

And she was right. It was five minutes later that Lisa finally opened the glass door of the bedroom leading to the patio outside to walk to the bathroom door on the other side.

-

"Just take whatever's in the closet. I brought some bigger clothes," Jennie told Lisa when she walked inside the walk-in closet where she was at with only a fluffy robe on. She looked so cute with her hair tied up on a bun on top of her head and her face bare.

"Okay," the girl answered before she started opening a drawer after another in her quest to look for some clothes that might actually fit her and suit her style for the day.

A few minutes later, Lisa had decided on a baggy shirt and sweatpants. She took off her robe and stood in her birthday suit there as she picked up a clean pair of matching underwear and bra. Jennie shyly took some rewarding glances at her from the corner of her eyes as she felt her face growing hot.

Lisa, who noticed the girl's stare at her, smirked as she red-handedly caught her. "Like what you see, princess?" she teased.

Jennie hated it when the other girl's voice dropped an octave lower and she could literally feel them vibrate down her body to her core. What was the point of that even? Couldn't she just use her normal voice? Didn't she know what it did to her?

"No," she stubbornly said, acting like she hadn't just been staring at the girl's otherworldly figure as she continued on with her skincare routine. Knowing better, Lisa just laughed at her answer.

After she had gotten dressed up and tied up her hair in a ponytail, Lisa headed over to Jennie and kissed the top of her head before she told her that she was going to the kitchen to grab a bite and whether she wanted any.

"A sandwich would be nice," Jennie told her.

"Okay. Be back in a sec," Lisa then said before she disappeared from her sight.

Fifteen minutes later, she came back holding a bowl of cereals on one hand and a plate with a couple of sandwiches on the other. But what caught Jennie's attention was not what was on her hands, but what was on her face instead.

"What's up with the glasses?" she asked as she saw her through the mirror. She had never seen her wore glasses before. And to be honest, she looked hot with it.

Placing the plate of sandwiches on the vanity next to the dozens of skincare products there, Lisa answered, "I don't feel like wearing contacts this morning. And my eyes are a bit dry. Why? Do I look better with glasses?" She smirked.