You Can Lay Me Down

FLEETWOODMACISMYLIFE Thank you so much for helping me with this <3 

Stevie and John did their best looking after Christine for about a week, giving her comforting foods, heat packs because it helped with the cramps caused by her bruised cervix and cold compresses for her stitches. They had also been smoking a lot of weed and Stevie had been still doing coke, only to keep awake mainly and they had been trying to let Christine have any coke because sleep would heal her better. 

John had only left to get necessities and was determined to help out around the house so Stevie could devote her time to Christine whom mostly laid in bed. Christine was still in a lot of pain and couldn't move around much without the stitches hurting her, but drinking and smoking a lot of weed for natural pain relief helped enough.

"Your supposed to be taking the antibiotics for the stitches!" Stevie whined, picking up the unopened packet after she found Christine the ointment.

"I'm using the dumb ointment and it stings like a mofo, that's good enough, I'm not allowed to drink with the other shit and I'm keeping everything clean!" Christine stated laying there and not looking forward to having a shower, standing made it feel like she was being stabbed.

"Well let me check then or don't you want to be my girlfriend anymore?" Stevie asked and pulled up Christine's dress, sitting on her legs and pinning them down after opening them enough to not hurt Christine.

"Stevie!" Christine whined "Don't you dare turn me on when you cant fuck me, I have another five weeks before I can be penetrated!" 

"Maybe I will turn you on though, surely your clit is okay to play with!" Stevie smiled and tugged on her underwear, flicking the waistband.

"Stevie I do not want you to look at me down there, stop it!" Christine snapped, swatting at her, feeling insecure and Stevie felt bad like she pushed too hard.

"I'm sorry!" Stevie sighed and climbed off her "I just worry, I can understand you don't want me to touch you again!" She huffed. 

"Stevie I don't want you to see the ugly stitches!" Christine exclaimed, slowly getting up from the bed "I'm going to have a shower now okay!" She said softly, and rubbed Stevie's back, pressing a kiss to her cheek and not noticing John in the doorway, he didn't say anything but he thought there was more to Christine's injury and he cringed at the thought now he knew the truth.

"Your stitches are healing you, nothing could be ugly on you, your a sexy perfect angel!" Stevie smiled "Do you want me in the shower with you, your not too drunk?"

"I'm fine and dandy!" Christine winked and waddled slowly into the bathroom.

Stevie sighed heavily and sat down on the bed taking the joint from the ashtray and puffing away "She is right Steph, you need to stop feeling guilty, it was an accident!" John soothed rubbing Stevie back as he sat beside her, he had realised how much the two women loved eachother after being around them and besides Christine being injured and Stevie drowning in guilt, they both seemed happier than ever before.

"John, its awful!" Stevie sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"She has stitches?" He asked in shock.

"Yes, she wont let me look!" Stevie sniffled.

"Hey don't cry, she isn't the least bit even mad at you!" John soothed "Your a lovely girl and you are very good for her, so don't feel bad, she will obviously heal!" He reassured.

"John, aren't you mad at me?" Stevie asked, standing up in front of him and finishing the joint.

John shook his head and pulled her onto his lap "No, no one could be mad at you, except Lindsey and he is being a dick!" John laughed, tucking Stevie's hair behind her ear and running his thumb over her soft cheek.

"Your a real sweetie John, I'm sorry if you think I took Chris from you!" Stevie said with a sad smiled.

"Christine wouldn't be taken unless she wanted to be and you make her happy even if you get stitches put in her, she does like the kinky shit!" John chuckled and Stevie shook her head smiling.

"Your silly and making me feel bad!" Stevie laughed.

"Accidents happen!" John smiled and ran his fingers through Stevie's hair, he couldn't deny being turned on as she sat on his lap, her cleavage showing in the black nightgown and he had been turned on the whole time, picturing her and Christine in bed.

Stevie looked into John's eyes "Your a really sweet guy John, not many guys like you!" Stevie stated and rested her hands on his shoulders and within moments they had suddenly locked lips kissing passionately, the drugs also influencing them and John stood up, holding Stevie and picking her up, soon spinning around and laying her down on the bed, wanting to be in charge. 

"Let me help you feel good baby girl!" John cooed, running his fingers through her hair, looking at her golden brown eyes that darkened with lust as she grinned at him "Your so beautiful Stephanie, Lindsey is stupid!" John smiled and kissed all over her neck, his beard gently grazing her skin and he soon pulled her nightgown up as he recoiled, she was running her hands on his chest and unbuttoning his shirt.

"I want to make you feel good too!" She smiled and she soon took his shirt off and undid the zipper of his shorts, taking his manhood into her hands and making him gasp. 

"No!" He chuckled, grabbing her hands "Ladies first!" He winked and gently laid her back down and pulled off her lacy black panties and opening her legs, running his hands up her thighs "Your so beautiful!" He smiled admiring her body and soon started licking her.

Stevie gasped out and threw her head back, entangling her fingers in his dark hair "Fuck, John!" She moaned feeling his tongue explore her and starting to lick her hungrily and enter her.

Christine wrapped a towel around herself after slowly getting out of the shower. She was really sore after standing all that time and winced with every step as she started leaving the bathroom, opening the door and walking back into the bedroom but she dropped her towel in shock "Stevie, John?" She exclaimed as she watched Stevie climaxing and yelling out as John had his head between her legs eating her hungrily.