Questions part 2: The Asgardian King

Loki was the first one to be questioned by this ‘important individual’ while playing with a bouncy spikey ball. Loki throws it up and down into the air, each time it seemingly became more boring and boring. This is how Teenagers usually feel sitting outside the principal’s office in their sulking and guilty like position when their parents are getting an earful of what they had done.

 That is the boredom ended when something shiny and bright emulated inside the room.

Out of sheer instinct; Loki threw the ball to the shiny bright emulating color.

“Who dares throw a ball at me?” Thor’s voice came first and then he became solid to Loki.

Loki holds his hand up.

“Me.” Loki said, as a child like guilt came over him.

“.  .  . A ball.” Thor said, looking down at the item.

Loki lowers his hand down on the table.

“You should learn to knock.” Loki said, with an eyeroll and a fold of his arms. “Always the one to barge in.”

“Am not.” Thor argues.

“Are too.” Loki said.

“Brother, you were the one." Thor retorts.

Loki shook his index finger.

“No.” Loki denies.  “That was you.” It was spoken with great emphasis on Thor’s part. It sounded very ‘I remember it different’ from Loki. “Remember thirty-two years ago when Sif left to join a group of uneducated  Midgardians?”

“That was a mistake.” Thor said.

“And who convinced her it was a fools idea?” Loki asks.

“Me.” Thor said.

When a fool stands in front of Loki, it's not hard to guess someone is going to be prooved wrong.

“No.” Loki said, with a laugh. “You came after her like a pit bull on a mission!” Loki held his hands out like a flat wall  across from one another. "Fandral was the one who brought some sense back to our little asgardian friend your heart almost belongs to.”

".  .  . How do you know?"  Thor asks.

"After five hundred years of hearing you two flirt; it's very obvious." Loki said, with a head shake.

"I thought we were keeping it subtle."

"Apparently you fail at that, Brother." Loki said, turning over his right hand on the table. "What has father sent you here for? Is this to bash me for playing this 'vollyball' game shirtless and kicking the ball instead of hitting it?"

Thor lowers his head with a apparent smile forming at his lips and shook his hand side-ways in mid-air.

"Neither of the two." Thor said.

"Well?" Loki asks.

"Father is dead." Thor said.

Loki’s face at first showed disbelief with a hint of grief.

“Did he say anything about .  . .” Loki starts in a hopeful voice with his head lowered towards the paper on the table in front of him.

 “Yes, he did tell me.” Thor said, as Loki lifts his head up towards Thor  “In fact, Father told me everything."

“Did he say anything about my real father?” Loki asks. “I’ll like to know.”

“Your last name.” Thor said.