Chapter 1: Soji Raikiri

The Raikiri clan was once a clan of great power. Legend has it that the pureblood Raikiris are completely made up of lightening. Rumors floated around that they can control the lightening, instead of actually being made of the stuff. However, all of the remaining Raikiri clan members disappeared when a mysterious stranger arrived on their compound during the night Kurama attacked Konoha. But one Raikiri survived. A boy with snow white and light cerulean-colored eyes.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Soji walked around, straight through the gates of Konoha, when he was suddenly surrounded by the village's shinobi ANBU. "Halt! Who are you?!" One of them shouted. Soji sighed inwardly. "My name is Soji Raikiri. I'm here to speak to the Third Hokage." Those words left his mouth, and the ANBU bowed immediately. "We apologize deeply, Soji-sama."

"Hn? Whatever. If you want, just take me to the Hokage." Soji said blandly.

"Hai, Soji-sama!" The ANBU leader said, taking him to the Hokage's Office. Soji looked around, sighing again. This place has changed so much since I was six. I wonder.....if he's still here. Soji stopped in front of the Hokage's Office and looked up. Or....has he given up on his light? He walked inside, following the ANBU to the Hokage, when they stopped outside of two red doors. "Here we are, Soji-sama."

Soji gave a single nod, as thanks for their help, and they left. Soji knocked on the door and entered upon request. "Hm? Who are you?" Hiruzen Sarutobi questioned the boy in front of him. Soji opened his mouth to speak.

"Have you forgotten, Hiruzen-sama? It has been eight years since we last saw each other." Hiruzen's eyes widened. Was this boy......? "Are you.....Soji Raikiri?" He asked. The boy smiled slightly. "So....you do remember."

"Of course. How could I forget a boy like you?" Hiruzen chuckled. "Still as silent as ever I see."

"You know I find words useless. I finished training, so I decided to come back to take the Genin test at the Academy and resume my old life. But first I need your approval." Soji stated. Hiruzen grinned. This was the most he ever heard the white-haired boy speak.

"You have my approval. I hope you still know your way around the village. Ah, and here are the keys to your home. Welcome back, Soji." Hiruzen tossed the keys to Soji, who swiftly caught them with one hand and put them in his pocket. Soji gave the Hokage a nod, then left. It may have just been a nod, but the message behind it was clear. This Soji Raikiri obviously had a high respect for a the Hokage.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Soji walked into class 2-A of the Academy. "Hn? And you are?" Iruka Umino asked the boy who suddenly appeared. "My name is Soji Raikiri."

"Ah, you're the new one. Please sit next to Sakura Haruno." Iruka pointed to the pink-haired girl. Every girl in the classroom gaped at him. He's hot! They thought simultaneously. Soji gave a curt nod and obeyed. He sat down next to Sakura. "H-H-Hello...." Sakura stuttered her greeting, pushing the tips of her index fingers together. Soji looked in her direction and gave her a nod as well.

The Genin test began and Soji patiently waited for his name to be called. "Soji Raikiri." Iruka called. Said boy stood up, slid his hands into his pockets, and entered the testing room. "Please perform the standard clone jutsu." Iruka instructed. Soji obliged and put his hands together in the hitsuji (ram) hand seal. Next to the boy was two clones on each side. Iruka's eyes widened in surprise. "Pass. Please select a headband." Soji grabbed a random headband and tied it around his neck. He gave a short bow before leaving.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

After the Genin test, everyone gathered outside, the girls surrouding Sasuke Uchiha and Soji Raikiri. Sasuke managed to escape with Sakura on his tail, but Soji was more interested in the blonde boy wearing the orange outfit. He was about to go over and greet him, when he saw one of the Genin test proctors approach the boy. He looked excited and left, right after the proctor disappeared. That proctor....something doesn't seem right about him, Soji narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Where are you from, Soji-kun?" Ino Yamanaka asked. Soji pointed downwards, signaling that he was from Konoha.

"Huh? But I haven't seen you around here." Ino said. Soji tilted his head, thinking for a moment. He then took out a map scroll and unwraveled it. He pointed at the Land of Water. "I was here, training for eight years." Soji replied quietly. The girls eyes widened when hearing his voice. His voice....is so....sexy! They squealed. "Sorry...but I have to take my leave." Soji waved slightly before leaving, which was easy, as the girls were still stunned over his voice.

Soji eventually arrived at his home and unlocked it. Everything is right where I left it....that's good, he thought. He set his keys down and kicked his door shut, locking it soon after. I better get some rest. Tomorrow I meet my sensei. Soji laid down on his bed and quickly fell asleep.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Phew! That took me forever! (Actually, it only took me about 2 hours to write, but still!) I'll say this one more time. JUST ONE MORE, YA HEAR?! I do not own Naruto. At all. UNDERSTAND?! I will not be posting any more disclaimers after this, so don't expect any!

Until Chapter 2: Team 5 & Team 7 - The Shared Survival Test......do the things below! Or don't, I don't really care.

Vote

Comment

Share

Whatever

-Lila