I love my school teacher... and he loves me?? (part 5)

I was sweating. It was just me and him. The plan worked. It really worked.

But now I didn't have Sam to help me figure out what to do next. So that's why I was sweating. Because looking at Will was just too much for me.

Will was facing me in his chair, and I was facing him. I was pretty sure I was blushing. Hopefully he didn't notice.

"Conner, I noticed a....change in you" he started. I gulped. He said "change" so strangely.

"Kids do that these days" I said. I looked at his desk. There were no photos on it, just papers.

He sighed deeply.

I looked back at him.

He was rubbing his eyes. He must have untied his tie while I wasn't looking.

He stood from his seat and untucked his shirt from his pants and unbuttoned the top of his dress shirt.

I knew I was blushing now. And he must have noticed.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

No! You're undressing in front of me and you're making me hot! I'm not ok! I want you, and that's not ok!

"Yes" I said simply.

He nodded and sat back down, pulling his chair closer to mine.

Dear God help me.

"Conner, what happened? You used to be this nice kid. You paid attention and did your work and got A's. Now you're failing and don't even care about me... and this class" he said. my heart jumped at how hurt he sounded.

"But..." I whispered.

"What?" he asked.

I looked away, not wanting to look at the man that I hurt.

"Nothing" I said. "Can I go now?" I got up without an answer.

"Wait!" Will said. He attempting at grabbing my arm and ended up tripping over the chair.

"Ah!" I yelled as he tumbled on top of me.

"Ow" he groaned. His face was inches from mine. GOD!

My heart throbbed in my chest.

Every inch of me was telling me to pull his lips closer to mine so that we could collide and become one! But I couldn't!

Will seemed to notice what just happened after a moment. His eyes met mine and then they widened.

"I'm so sorry" Will said in hurry. He unsaddled me and stood, helping me up.

It was quiet for a little bit.

"Bye!" I said quickly. I could hear him say wait, but I didn't listen.

I closed the door behind me and let out a huge breath.

My heart was still thudding fast.

I caught my fall when the door opened behind me.

I faced Will. He had a smile on his face.

"Why don't you come over to my house so that we can talk about this. I'll make us dinner and we can even go over the class material...what do you think?" asked Will. I looked at his eyes, unable to speak. He invited me to his house? How is this possible?

"Ok" I nearly whispered. He smiled even more. I couldn't smile because of my shock. I must have looked so stupid to him.

He gave me his email and phone number. I was going to go over at 8:30 pm. He said that his place was near the train station where I would get off the train to go to school. Which is good, because it's supposed to rain tonight and I don't have an umbrella.