I love my school teacher... and he loves me?? (part 3)

"Come on out already! Let me see how bad ass you are!" I heard Samantha yell from the other side of the dressing room.

"Watch your language! There are kids around!" I blushed, embarrassed by her. I could hear her roll her eyes. She does that a lot.

I posed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so different.

I never wore dark clothes, but now I saw that they kinda of looked good on my. They made me look mysterious and bad. Which was the goal. At least that is

what Samantha told me.

I pulled the curtain and walked in front of Sam. I could see the happiness in her eyes, even though she wasn't smiling.

Her only response was a nod.

"Very good. But not perfect" she said.

"Ugh! Come on. We did everything! We cut my hair, got new clothes, and I'm almost broke! What more could I need?" I asked. She laughed at me.

"God! Stop bitching and pay for those clothes. We have one more stop" she said standing up and heading out into the mall.

I went back in and took off all of my clothes.

***************************************************

"No! Not at all! We are leaving!" I yelled. Sam grabbed my arm too hard and forced me into the seat.

"Come on Beotch! It'll complete the look!" she yelled.

"No! Sam! I will not get and piercings and tattoos!" I yelled. "You can't make me!"

"So you won't do this for your love?" she said calmly.

I paused. Damn it. She had me.

I looked down.

"Fine" I whispered.

She smiled at me and nodded at the dude. He already had everything ready.

The piercing wasn't bad. I got two holes on one ear and three on the other. The tongue really hurt, but it wasn't as bad as the tattoo.

I got one on my ass. Sam said that the only person who should see it is Will, so no one else would see it.

My mom will spaz out only with the piercings. Who knows what she would do if she knew about the tattoo of the peace sign.

After it was all over, Sam went out and came back with food for the three of us. Her me and the guy.

I sipped my drink and wiped away some more tears.

I glared at Sam.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Ugh" I said looking away.

She got up from her seat and kissed me on the cheek.

I looked at her questionably.

"You'll be fine. It's all for Will" she said. I shook my head.

It's amazing what I do for love.